All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
13340 Dallas Pkwy, Dallas, TX, 75240, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Amazing"
Went for my wife's birthday , she absolutley loved the room, she stated she could have stayed in it all night. The vallet was very patient due to her leaving almost everything in the car. I was a beautiful place, and we will be coming back with the kids next time!!!
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Ryan
"Fantastic"
Fantastic. Our room was on 27th floor great view. And fact that it is attached to galleria a plus. We will stay there again
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Glenda
"nice getaway!!!"
Everything about my stay at the Westin was great...the only thing that is a little difficult to cope with is the parking... It isn't half as awesome as the hotel...
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
steve
"Great Weekend at the Westin!"
This hotel was very clean. I was greeted promptly by a friendly staff who made me feel important and welcome. The bed was comfortable and cozy. The only downside is the congestion of the neighborhood and parking lot. While they do have valet parking, they have very limited parking for those who wish to make a quick trip up to the room with out leaving their car for the night by using valet.
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Jacki
"The scent of white tea is amazing"
Weekend getaway with my husband. The hotel is beautiful and the scent of white tea that permeates the lobby is amazing! The room was very nice and The Galleria provided convenient restaurants and shopping! Will definitely stay here again!!
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Melody
"When in Dallas, Westin it up !!"
The Westin Galleria was, overall, a great experience. Everyone was friendly, respectful and more than helpful. Its physical connection to the Galleria is an added attraction. Our two suggestions would be to add an indoor pool as while we were there Dallas was experiencing horrific weather. We also felt there should be better options in the hotel for breakfast - but not a big deal !
3 night business trip May 23, 2015
"Early flight out to Vacation had us overnighting i"
Early flight out to Vacation had us overnighting in the Westin. We left the Westin at 4:00 am and reached Love Field in 12 minutes. Zipped right down the tollway.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Great place to meet!"
Great place to meet. So much to do for all ages and sexes.
1 night family trip May 21, 2015
"Very nice"
Nice hotel, clean, good size room.
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"Great weekend getaway"
Perfect weekend getaway - and shopping was as close as you can get!
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"excellent anniversary and wonderful place! !"
The Westin was beautiful and wonderful. My husband and I was celebrating our anniversary. Best place ever will go again.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
"Mom & Pop getaway."
Mom & Pop getaway. Great food and shopping in this facility!
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
Carlos
"Nice Rooms, Pet friendly and Great Location!"
We stayed in the standard Deluxe King bed room and it was much more spacious than we expected. We were pleasantly surprised. Overall we were very happy. The location is great and we love the fact that this Hotel is pet friendly. This is where we plan on staying the next time we are in town.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
"Women shopped till they dropped, almost."
Relax and let the women shop. Great food and service in the facility!! If they had a full service Spa it would be a 5 Star facility!
2 night trip with friends Apr 21, 2015
Carlos
"Hotel with close-by attractions."
Upon checking-in we were greeted with very friendly staff and a 'sweet treats' buffet. They also offered each of us a complimentary bottle of cold water. The room and bed were ok. The tv offered far less channels than much cheaper hotels we have stayed at. Also, it must have been 'dish' as the signal faded off and on. When we clicked on the remote guide to see what the name of the program we were watching was it just showed the name of the channel and 'no information available'. The shower head and pressure were fantastic! Unfortunately the shower door leaked and the bath mat was completely soaked and there was a puddle on the floor. Overall it was a nice stay but not worth the money.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
Anniv. couple
"Not Worth the Price"
The hotel was not worth the price. There was not complimentary breakfast or WiFi. $100 was held for incidentals - other hotels are normally $20. In the room I stayed in, the electric outlet in the bathroom was not working. However, I was glad that it's attached to the Galleria.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Yesenia
"Ideal Location - Mediocre for Higher End"
The Westin Dallas Galleria is ideally located if you need/want to be near the Galleria. While being directly connected to the Galleria certainly brings in some non-hotel traffic, which can be annoying, it also makes it incredibly easy to shop, people watch, eat, and drink. The reason for my less than great review is more centered around amenities, extra costs, and general hotel value. I knew that WiFi wasn't free, however I find this extra annoying given it is 2015 and I can get free WiFi at a gas station. A highly rated, better than bargain rate hotel should follow suit. Secondly, this is the first hotel I have stayed at, in any country or continent, that I can remember that does not have a single USB port for charging a phone. I called the front desk, and they couldn't offer anything to help. No charger, no clock radio with a USB port, no AV dock with one...nothing. Finally, the hotel itself is beginning to look dated and worn. It certainly isn't bad, just time for an update and some sprucing up.
2 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
Tyler
"on top of the galleria mall"
Parking is not easy, and the key cards for the room don't work, heard multiple guests complaining about the keys and parking
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
ss
"Layover between trips."
Layover between trips. Best staff I have found! This is easily a 5 Star Facility once they have a spa!
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"Back from New Orleans"
Circling back from several days in New Orleans to see family.
1 night family trip Mar 16, 2015
Carlos
"Waiting for roads to clear of ice and snow."
Extended our stay for bad weather to pass. If this facility had a Spa onsite it would be a 5Star!
2 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
"Client meetings"
Client development worked well in the Galleria venue!
1 night family trip Mar 4, 2015
"Awesome hotel"
Very nice and clean! Nice service! Will defiantly be coming back
1 night romance trip Jan 11, 2015
Hannah
"Poor management!"
First, the sink in the bathroom was completely stopped up. We called down about 6pm to report it and told them we were on our out to dinner and a show, so they had several hours to have someone come in and fix it. But, we get back to the room after midnight and it was still full of standing water. We called back to complain and told them we were going to bed and to get someone up in the morning. We get in bed to discover that one of the pillows smelled like someone's perfume! The rest smelled laundered, but they had missed changing one of the covers on the bed pillows! Gross! We had late check out the next day but NO ONE ever came to fix the sink. And when we complained at the front desk all we got was a weak "sorry" from the board desk clerk. This is supposed to be one of the nicer hotels in Dallas but it's very poorly managed and not worth the money!
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
"Excellent hotel, you can walk down to the galleria"
The staff was excellent, we had the best Champaign and cupcakes for our 28 anniversary sent to the room. We could go shopping, watch the ice skaters, or eat at nice restaurants all located at the hotel front door, we will be returning soon.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
Sonya
"Enjoyable"
Overall the stay was lovely. Only three things that I didn't like was the lack of a fridge in the room, the fact that room service took 40 minutes to deliver champagne and no complimentary internet. Other than that the staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean, large and a great view from the window. The location is great, it's by the galleria mall-great for tasty food and shopping. By accident left my favorite pair of earrings at the hotel which they took great care in returning to me.
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
"last minute deal!"
It was very pleasurable!!
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2014
Tanekeiaa
"Attached to a mall in wet and cold weather."
We went to this hotel because weather was going to be cold an raining. Since it was connected to a very nice mall, we could do everything inside. I served our purposes well. The two negatives were 1) the lid on the toilet kept falling (frustrating for males). Maintenance came up and "fixed" it but it still didn't work. 2) WiFi in rooms only worked if you had a specific attachment ... which I didn't know til I got there and couldn't use internet.
2 night romance trip Jan 1, 2015
Dennis
"A wonderful night's stay in the Galleria!"
We have stayed at this hotel numerous times. My whole family loves it because I can shop till I drop and they can walk back to the hotel room any time they are ready. Lots of restaurants/fast food to choose from and stores and activities for the kids make it fun for everyone. There's practically no need to ever leave the hotel. The hotel itself has always been immaculate and the valet attendees are always friendly and soooo professional. Check-in is always a breeze and the pool area is top-notch! I need white-glove clean, my husband needs hassle-free, and my daughter needs fun. This hotel does it all!!! Every time we request our vehicle and board with the assistance of valet, my daughter (11 y.o.) says, "I feel like we're rich!" We may never be rich, but we can definitely pretend each time we stay here! So worth saving up for a stay at this hotel. A great place to make memories.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Happy Mom
"Friendly staff and greet service"
Was looking for a family friendly stay that my kids would enjoy and that wouldn't be too pricey. The kids enjoyed shopping, ice skating, movies and mini bar. Location was great close to downtown and other attractions.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Sam
We stayed for NYE. Great room, great rate. The room was huge. We will definitely stay again.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Early Christmas"
The hotel staff is aways very professional and friendly. The room was clean and comfortable.
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
very good location for shoppers. Hotel is part of Galeria Mall. Rooms are clean and comfortable
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Very comfortable!"
Fabulous stay, really pretty during the holidays!!
1 night trip with friends Dec 12, 2014
Belinda
"Great Location for Shopping"
Always enjoy staying at this hotel. It is always clean, up-to-date, and in the center of everything Dallas.
2 night trip with friends Dec 12, 2014
"Good hotel, be wary for extra charges"
We stayed at the Westin Galleria for my daughters birthday. We got there a few hours before check in and parked ourselves. The beds were comfortable. We slept well. It was so nice to walk out into the mall at any time without having to drive there. I was highly annoyed when I recieved an email letting me know if be charged for valet parking that we didn't use. When I said something about it it was refunded but she refunded it to the wrong room first so I had to go back to get it re refunded. I'm not really sure why we were charged to begin with. overall the stay was nice and my daughter had a blast.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
mw
"One of the best hotel spots"
Everything was perfect! Good customer service, and the bistro was good for a midnight snack!
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014
Wayne
the hotel is located at a prime mall. very Convenient. would recommend this hotel to anyone.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
"All was good"
Everything about my stay at this hotel was great. I had a quiet, comfortable room. Everything worked. The location was very convenient for me. The staff was very attentive and helpful.
2 night business trip Dec 7, 2014
"A little getaway"
Amazing
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
"In the heart of Dallas"
At the moment of our arrival until check out, the entire staff - (front desk, operator, bellman, valet) were excellent. It is a very nice place to stay including the convenience of being attached to the Galleria. The gentleman at the front desk remembered my name. They see people constantly throughout their shifts yet he did not hesitate on my name. They took care of all our needs. Our request for a late check out was granted without any hesitation. The entire staff made us feel welcome and they were all very attentive to our needs - all we did was ask and they said "yes". We will return.
"Loved it! Can't wait to go back!"
My wife and I were thrilled to get away for the weekend and the Westin didn't diaappont. Fantastic service and fantastic room. Can't wait to go back!
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
"Nice location but terriable service!"
The hotel is in a great location and rooms are in good condition. But the service was the worst in simliar hotels. We stayed waited for checking in over 10 min until the front desk people stopped their chatting witb each other(first i thought it is a guest and a front desk emplyee, then realized they both worked there). There are different groups stayed there during the weekend i was there, the lobby was always mess and packed, the conceiger can nog be seen, and the MOD manager standing at the lobby corner don't want to be bothered. Tried to get food, but tve restaurants were understaffed on a friday, after 20 min waiting at 6pm, we left to go somewhere else.
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
Cathy
"Customer Service First here!!"
It was BUSY! The young man that checked us in saw the bell staff was backed up, he called for all check-in staff to come to his station, then he personally helped us with getting our bags to the room. Customer comes First!! First Class Service here, hear?
1 night family trip Nov 6, 2014
"Nice stay in Dallas"
Visiting some of the local colleges, this was a great mid point. Exceptional staff, comfy room, nice location. I would stay again.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
PLG
"Love staying here!"
Love the easy access to the mall, restaurants, and valet parking. Always a favorite place to stay.
2 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
"Hot room"
I had to call at 4am saturday morning to the front desk because it was so hot I couldn't sleep. I was told somebody would check the AC in the basement. After no return phone call for 45 minutes and still a hot room...I call the front desk back....they say the engineer will follow up with me. Finally within 10 minutes the AC turns on and I get a phone call asking if the AC is on. I reply yes and try to go back to sleep, but unfortunately since it's almost 5am and I have to wake up at 6am for a conference...I wasn't able to go back to sleep. Then Saturday afternoon I have the same issue with the room. ...hot again. I call front desk and they send someone to the room. He tells me the AC is working but the way the room is designed, the cool air won't reach me on the bed, it gets trapped in the hallway of the room. As ridiculous as that sounds, I request a fan and he brings me one. Never thought I would have a hot room at the Westin.
2 night business trip Oct 3, 2014
Michelle Palma
The hotel was very nice and I like how we had access to the mall. The staff was horrible. We were ignored upon arrival. Valet ignored us but helped two vehicles that came behind us. Not sure if it was because we weren't in a Mercedes or not carrying LV bags. We even asked for a cart to carry our belongs in and they went to get one but gave it to another person while we were standing there. There was a option to order gym clothes to work out. I waited a hour.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
nurse
"Alist Hotel"
Great area Great Hotel
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Ronald
"Weekend run"
Great hotel and location. Would stay again.
2 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014