All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America

Delicious food
    Rather comfortable
    Bad breakfast
    Bad internet service
Fantastic hotel. Excellent service.
1 night trip Jan 1, 2016
Brenda
"Perfect New Year's Eve Hotel"
Awesome hotel with a very friendly and professional staff. We stayed there NYE and ate at the hotel restaurant Oceanaire. Incredible. Love this hotel, the location, and the price.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2015
eva
"Deceptive practices"
They have deceptive practice' at check-in
1 night trip Dec 26, 2015
Ronald
We stayed for Christmas night to take our daughter to the American girl store located next-door great location for that.. Our room service food wasnt cooked well done but they did comp us breakfast in return.. My wife found a pair of dirty underwear up in the closet by the pillow an extra blanket that was upsetting to us
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2015
Will
"One night stay!"
It was a one night stay! All was good! The elevator was a challenge to operate And when ordering room service the lady was sarcastic when I asked about the ingredients of a certain item on the menu- read the menu- she replied. Other than that it was incredibly a good stay and will definitely come back
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2015
Akram
"More of everything for a very small price"
Always comfortable, consistent and clean. Extra roomy and updated rooms. Really convenient to local shopping and conferences in the area. Stayed for time away solo and caught a trade show while I was in town just down the street. Great service in both of the Westin's restaurants and lots of other options without getting in the car with the mall being just outside your elevator. Best overall stay for the price.
1 night trip Nov 15, 2015
Carlye
Fabulous! We stayed next to a group of girls visiting the American GirLeague doll store and we could not even hear them in our room. It was truly restful.
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2015
SHALIESE
It was an overnight stay. The staff was very friendly and helpful at all times. The neighborhood is convenient to my calls as well.
1 night business trip Oct 21, 2015
some electrical problems in room / hair dryer would not work in bathroom
1 night family trip Oct 15, 2015
"Last time I will stay here..."
I used to love staying at the Westin Galleria when I would visit Dallas. The hotel has gone down hill since my previous stay a few years ago. The only positive for my stay was the front desk check-in...fast and courteous. Valet parking is very expensive and the choices for other than valet, are limited. I paid $350 for my room and was stuck with an obstructed view on the 5th floor. The thermostat stated it could cool as low as 65 degrees. It never got anywhere near 70 degrees. I have stayed at the Westin Galleria for the last time!
1 night trip Oct 8, 2015
"This hotel has everything for business, luxury"
This hotel experience was in the superlative. The location is high-end, at the Galleria, and the hotel decor itself and services match that high standard. In addition, I received one of the recently renovated rooms (currently 5th floor and above) with carpeted features wall-to-wall except for the bath area, and felt like I was treated luxuriously.
1 night business trip Sep 8, 2015
My wife and I stayed here for a nice getaway for the holiday and would definitely stay here again. The convenience to the Galleria and eating places was awesome! I highly recommend Westin Galleria. The only thing it lacked was free Wifi. But a great stay overall!!
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2015
"Visitor from Odessa Tx"
Good, comfy hotel right at the galleria mall,good staff and good atmosphere
Other trip Sep 9, 2015
JR
"We'll be back to this one."
Clean, comfy and convenient.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2015
Sara
"Best hotel in dallas"
Loved it
1 night family trip Sep 3, 2015
Giancarlo
"You are important to the Westin Staff!"
Meeting with Investors. The Oceanaire Resturant is in the Westinghouse Galleria Facility and the best place to celebrate with Investors. Walk out of the Oceanaire and straight up to a most comfortable room. The Westinf Desk and Bell Staff will see you to your room if assistance is needed. You are important to the Westin Staff!
2 night business trip Jul 31, 2015
Carlos
"Last getaway before school."
My granddaughter and I had a wonderful stay!!! Our tradition for the last weekend before school!!! Lots of shopping, swimming and hanging out! The room was clean and big. The service was great, food was delivered within 10 minutes. Everyone acknowledged my 8 year old granddaughter and she loved it all. It accommodated everything for her and for me.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Cheryl
"An Okay stay."
For a up scale Hotel it is ok. Certainly nothing special, we attempted to order a in room movie and the system told us the room was not checked in. After talking to the front desk and a service tech coming by the room they were un able to resolve the issue. We did get a comp breakfast for the inconvenience.
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2015
Willie
"family shopping trip"
we booked a king room with a sleeper sofa. however we only had a king bed. they were not very accommodating and said basically sorry we are sold out.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Lindsey
Great hotel! Had an issue with the AC at night.
1 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
"R&R and shopping"
Great location! Enjoyed easy access to great restaurants in hotel & galleria. Room service was great & offered unique flare to favorite comfort foods and also many healthy options. Shower was amazing & I slept well in the oversized beds. Can't wait to stay again.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2015
The pillows are not comfortable.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Ayman
"Good for bigger kids. Not so much for toddlers."
It's funny I found this hotel on a list of hotels good for kids. There was no cartoon channel on the TV. Anyway- the pool was good for kids, not toddlers. I have a toddler. The pool does not have steps to enter, so it's either 3' or deeper, so my toddler could not really play on his own. Bigger kids were having a ball and enjoying dinner poolside in the cozy cabanas. The room was nice, but had that huge, glass bathroom door that does not lock and slides back and forth to open and that was nerve wracking with a toddler who could not resist playing around it. Otherwise, this is a great hotel. It has no outdoor space as it is located attached to a mall. There were people getting married and at first I thought it was trashy to get married at a mall hotel but then realized it's genius for occupying your guests. I got the room through hotels.com and we had a view that overlooked flat rooftops.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
julie
Came to DFW in July for business. Have been looking for a go to hotel for some time . Always concerned about HVAC in the summer in DFW. Great location! Comfortable rooms with good HVAC. Will definitely consider again!
1 night business trip Jul 29, 2015
"No Comfort Here."
If you like the look & comfort of a prison cell, this is your hotel. I stayed on the "Club Floor" to ensure a nice room w/ upgraded fluffy bedding, nicer bath, etc... Well, was I surprised! The look is hard & sterile. There is NO fluffy bedding unless you count the 50 lb comforter that feels like you're sleeping under a heavy sand bag. The bathroom is worse. There is no bathtub. Just a shower that is impossible to regulate the temp. And don't bend over the sink to rinse out your mouth while brushing your teeth. The water on/off bar sticks up at just the right angle to put out your eye or put a hole in your forehead. The door to the bathroom is glass. So, unless you don't mind waking up your partner at night when you get up to use the bathroom, DONT STAY HERE! It is totally overpriced & over rated. The staff was nice, though.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
PJ
Perfectly serviceable hotel. Maybe feeling a little tired? But generous room size, good water pressure, and comfortable bed.
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
"Amazing"
Went for my wife's birthday , she absolutley loved the room, she stated she could have stayed in it all night. The vallet was very patient due to her leaving almost everything in the car. I was a beautiful place, and we will be coming back with the kids next time!!!
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Ryan
"Fantastic"
Fantastic. Our room was on 27th floor great view. And fact that it is attached to galleria a plus. We will stay there again
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Glenda
"Unsatisfactory"
First, they had switched my hotel room I had reserved online so I wouldn't have to deal with any problems. Well it came out to be that they switched up my room which didn't have a view to the outside, which I really wanted to take pictures but instead gave me one to the view off the rooftop to the ballroom. I was really upset about that then another thing about it was that there wasn't any free breakfast
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
o
"nice getaway!!!"
Everything about my stay at the Westin was great...the only thing that is a little difficult to cope with is the parking... It isn't half as awesome as the hotel...
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
steve
The Westin is such a great location with easy access to the Galleria.
Other trip Jun 13, 2015
"Great Weekend at the Westin!"
This hotel was very clean. I was greeted promptly by a friendly staff who made me feel important and welcome. The bed was comfortable and cozy. The only downside is the congestion of the neighborhood and parking lot. While they do have valet parking, they have very limited parking for those who wish to make a quick trip up to the room with out leaving their car for the night by using valet.
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Jacki
"The scent of white tea is amazing"
Weekend getaway with my husband. The hotel is beautiful and the scent of white tea that permeates the lobby is amazing! The room was very nice and The Galleria provided convenient restaurants and shopping! Will definitely stay here again!!
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Melody
"When in Dallas, Westin it up !!"
The Westin Galleria was, overall, a great experience. Everyone was friendly, respectful and more than helpful. Its physical connection to the Galleria is an added attraction. Our two suggestions would be to add an indoor pool as while we were there Dallas was experiencing horrific weather. We also felt there should be better options in the hotel for breakfast - but not a big deal !
3 night business trip May 23, 2015
"Early flight out to Vacation had us overnighting i"
Early flight out to Vacation had us overnighting in the Westin. We left the Westin at 4:00 am and reached Love Field in 12 minutes. Zipped right down the tollway.
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Great place to meet!"
Great place to meet. So much to do for all ages and sexes.
1 night family trip May 21, 2015
"Very nice"
Nice hotel, clean, good size room.
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"Great weekend getaway"
Perfect weekend getaway - and shopping was as close as you can get!
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"excellent anniversary and wonderful place! !"
The Westin was beautiful and wonderful. My husband and I was celebrating our anniversary. Best place ever will go again.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
"This is a wonderful hotel, but I broke my foot"
I needed to cancel due to breaking my foot and was unable to do so. May not use Expedia again.
Other trip May 18, 2015
Ann
"Mom & Pop getaway."
Mom & Pop getaway. Great food and shopping in this facility!
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
Carlos
"Nice Rooms, Pet friendly and Great Location!"
We stayed in the standard Deluxe King bed room and it was much more spacious than we expected. We were pleasantly surprised. Overall we were very happy. The location is great and we love the fact that this Hotel is pet friendly. This is where we plan on staying the next time we are in town.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
"Dark room."
Would not stay again if had to stay in this room. Room window right up against a dark wall. NO view.
Other trip May 4, 2015
"Women shopped till they dropped, almost."
Relax and let the women shop. Great food and service in the facility!! If they had a full service Spa it would be a 5 Star facility!
2 night trip with friends Apr 21, 2015
Carlos
"Hotel with close-by attractions."
Upon checking-in we were greeted with very friendly staff and a 'sweet treats' buffet. They also offered each of us a complimentary bottle of cold water. The room and bed were ok. The tv offered far less channels than much cheaper hotels we have stayed at. Also, it must have been 'dish' as the signal faded off and on. When we clicked on the remote guide to see what the name of the program we were watching was it just showed the name of the channel and 'no information available'. The shower head and pressure were fantastic! Unfortunately the shower door leaked and the bath mat was completely soaked and there was a puddle on the floor. Overall it was a nice stay but not worth the money.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
Anniv. couple
"Not Worth the Price"
The hotel was not worth the price. There was not complimentary breakfast or WiFi. $100 was held for incidentals - other hotels are normally $20. In the room I stayed in, the electric outlet in the bathroom was not working. However, I was glad that it's attached to the Galleria.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Yesenia
"Ideal Location - Mediocre for Higher End"
The Westin Dallas Galleria is ideally located if you need/want to be near the Galleria. While being directly connected to the Galleria certainly brings in some non-hotel traffic, which can be annoying, it also makes it incredibly easy to shop, people watch, eat, and drink. The reason for my less than great review is more centered around amenities, extra costs, and general hotel value. I knew that WiFi wasn't free, however I find this extra annoying given it is 2015 and I can get free WiFi at a gas station. A highly rated, better than bargain rate hotel should follow suit. Secondly, this is the first hotel I have stayed at, in any country or continent, that I can remember that does not have a single USB port for charging a phone. I called the front desk, and they couldn't offer anything to help. No charger, no clock radio with a USB port, no AV dock with one...nothing. Finally, the hotel itself is beginning to look dated and worn. It certainly isn't bad, just time for an update and some sprucing up.
2 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
Tyler
"on top of the galleria mall"
Parking is not easy, and the key cards for the room don't work, heard multiple guests complaining about the keys and parking
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
ss
"Layover between trips."
Layover between trips. Best staff I have found! This is easily a 5 Star Facility once they have a spa!
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"Back from New Orleans"
Circling back from several days in New Orleans to see family.
1 night family trip Mar 16, 2015