All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here13340 Dallas Pkwy, Dallas, TX, 75240, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"a hit and a miss"
I was disappointed that it did not live up to my expectations from year's past. My sister and I have gone overnight to Christmas shop most years and love the actual hotel room and location and convenience of. being at the mall but the customer service was not good. We checked in and after calling about our luggage we finally went down and got it ourselves since there was no response in 30 minutes. Later called for a robe since there were 2 of us and only 1 in the room. Once again after an hour called back and they finally sent a robe up that was ripped on the side and not the quality of the robe that was already in the room. The next day at check out we called for a bellman to help with bags and after 30 minutes of waiting we carried our own bags and shopping bags down and the valet loaded the car. Not acceptable to me. The room was great, our check in girl was great but this is not ok customer service...I realize it was semi busy but 3 strikes on requests and in my book you are out.
1 night trip Nov 9, 2013
T Geren
"Fun with grand kids"
We had a great time, kids loved walking right into the mall to play and shop. They loved the waterfall shower in the room, they played in it as if it was a water park. Service was exceptional. Room was roomy, clean! I would definitely stay here again!
1 night family trip Oct 19, 2013
"."
................................................................
Other trip Oct 24, 2013
Great for the kids.
2 night trip with friends Oct 18, 2013
Great experience!! Very convenient location!! I loved that I never had to leave the mall or my parking spot!
1 night trip Oct 4, 2013
Kaitlin
"Convenient, high quality hotel"
Excellent room. Good good. Great location. Friendly service.
2 night family trip Sep 27, 2013
Ben Loeb
it was wonderful
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
"BEST HOTEL"
EVERYTHING WAS GREAT. NICE ROOM
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
"Great location. Very accommodating staff."
Just an overnight getaway with a friend. More than I usually spend but great experience.
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
I would definitely stay at this hotel again. It's located near major freeways and connected to a great mall (hotel lobby opens into the mall). The only negative is that self parking is inconvenient (but it's free) if you can't find a space in front of the hotel's relatively small lot (particularly difficult to do if you get in late). You end up parking in the underground garage and the fastest way to get to the hotel from the garage is to take a flight of stairs that only leads to the exterior side of the hotel.
3 night family trip Aug 30, 2013
"Great Place! Unless you booked with hotels.com."
We went on a weekend where there was a big football game on a holiday weekend. The hotel was fully booked and was not able to honor our room-type reservation because we booked "with a third party." Hotels.com should think about this before continuing to so buisness with the Starwood Group. And yes, hotels.com are absolutely right about not being able to guarantee room preferences.
2 night family trip Aug 31, 2013
"Great surroundings"
Inside the Galleria, no need to drive to restaurants or shops.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2013
"Enjoyed the snack when we checked in"
Enjoyed the hotel was pretty nice and liked the shower (it had a raining type shower head)
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
jeffery
"Westin/Galleria: Great connection"
It was great being connected to the Galleria and of course saving over $100 off of the next lowest price by going through Expedia! many thanks
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
great room, good service, and la wonderful visit.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2013
connie
"Galleria Hotel"
It was a very nice hotel. Rooms were great and the view was nice.
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
Ashley
"great hotel, nice location. pushy bellmen"
I enjoyed my stay here. Hotel was very nice. Bar was great, connected to galleria . The bellmen were pushy to the point of annoyance though. Other than that, our stay was pleasant.
1 night business trip Aug 17, 2013
Dj
"Great hotel and service."
Beautiful hotel. The entire staff, from the valets to room service were very professional and courteaous. It was a little busy and congested around the area, mainly due to construction, but the hotel was perfect. We would definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
"Fantastic hotel"
From our arrival the valet staff, front counter, and bell hop were incredibly nice. The room was wonderful and very clean. My wife and daughter enjoyed the proximity to the mall and restaurants. The pool was very clean and quiet. When we needed a special request, the staff was more than accommodating. Overall it was a great stay. We travel to Dallas often to see family and usually stay with them. We had to stay at the hotel this time. I think we will stay here from now on instead of the relatives, just don’t tell them. We will definitely return.
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2013
H.M
"Clean, modern, close to shopping mall"
I loved to stay this westin hotel. Room was very clean, modern, and convenient for shopping at galleria mall.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"Convenient location"
Enjoyed the comfortable room. My one complaint was that the cleaning lady didn't leave toiletries the 2nd day and I ran out of a couple of items and had t find her to get them. Everything else was good.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
don
"Fabuloust/Modern style/Not motorcycle friendly"
The room was beautiful, modern, very clean,seemed new. There is a shopping center which surrounds the Westin with anything you could want, including a bar. We were on our Harley's and this is the first place which has not allowed us to park our bikes in front under the portico. So we worried. Ordered room service, and the food was good, but a little overpriced. The staff at the front desk were amazingly helpful and friendly. Great stay, too bad it was only one night!
1 night trip Jul 24, 2013
Shawn
"Great, friendly staff and wonderful location."
We always enjoy the Westin Galleria Dallas and look forward to our frequent trips. Once we are there we never have to leave for anything, but if we do there are hundreds of great restaurants just minutes away.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
Jay
"Lovely hotel"
We loved the rooms and upkeep of the hotel. It is also very convenient to the toll road and great shopping, ice skating and good food.
3 night trip Jul 30, 2013
"Nice hotel in the middle of a great mall"
This hotel was great. Service was awesome. Room service took 14 minutes.
Other trip Aug 2, 2013
"luxurious and centrally located"
My overall stay was great! I was really surprised that the location of the hotel was in between all the major sightseeing areas, including downtown. The room was large with plush bedding and pillows. The only exception is that on the first night the hotel was very crowded and my room was at the end of the hall and considered a corner room. They only had a king sized bed and I made reservations for a queen sized bed. They did supply me with a roll away bed for that night. For the remainder of the trip, the hotel switched me to a room with queen sized beds and gave me and my daughter a complimentary breakfast. I will stay at the hotel again if I visit the Dallas area again.
2 night trip Jul 26, 2013
"Great, I always wanted to stay at Galleria!"
All staff was very accommodating, very friendly. I liked just about everything except for always having to use hotel key in elevator.
Other trip Jul 30, 2013
Kay
"Road Construction!!!!"
Very nice... We liked the showers. But the construction on 635 kept me guessing. And to early of a check out time of big time shoppers. Hotel staff was great.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2013
"We enjoyed our stay at the Westin in Dallas, but--"
My only complaints were that we found a dirty washrag in the bed when we pulled back the covers, and unless you have valet parking, the walk was pretty lengthly.
Other trip Jul 24, 2013
"One of Dallas' Best"
From a friendly welcome to a "thanks for coming" our experience at the Westin was one of the best we have had at a Dallas hotel. The staff, without exception, was as friendly as family - and a lot more helpful than my Uncle Zack! We enjoyed all aspects of the facility, found everything up to snuff and plan to stay again on our next Dallas trip.
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
Don
"Nice, but not THAT nice."
The price for what you get at this Westin is very high. Wi-Fi is not free. You have to pay $10 per day to have access to Wi-Fi. Even then, you're limited to 3 devices. So, not all of us could use it at once. (We have a laptop, nook, and iPods in the family.) What hotel that charges over $100 a night doesn't offer FREE Wi-Fi? There is only an outdoor pool. It happened to rain a lot during our stay, so the kids never had the chance to swim since there was no indoor pool. There isn't even a hot tub. The décor is lovely, the smell is amazing, and the rooms are very clean. We didn't interact with the staff other than check in, so really can't say much about the staff. All in all, it was a nice hotel, just very surprised by the lack of "standard" amenities for such an upscale place.
4 night family trip Jul 14, 2013
Yates Family
"At the Mall"
Hotel was beautiful. Right in the mall. The staff were very friendly and always willing to hand out water. Wi Fi was extra. Very outdated. Even after paying for WI FI it took ten to fifteen minutes to sign on. It would have been cheaper and faster to hang out at Starbucks to check my mail. The food at the Westin was very overpriced and not good. Luckily there were plenty of restaurants at the mall.
Other trip Jul 19, 2013
Sheila
"Rude"
The staff was rude and made errors on my billing by charging double and after several calls and visits to manager it was not fixed. Pool broken for the 5 days I was there. I have stayed here before and had no problems, after this I may not return.
3 night trip Jul 13, 2013
"Best hotel ever"
Service awesome...the best shower ever...same heavenly bed I have always enjoyed.
1 night business trip Jul 15, 2013
Lance F
"Walking distances to shopping"
People were very friendly, specislly at 1am you really don't get the service we got. The ladies was outstanding
Other trip Jul 17, 2013
sandra
"The Best Hotel Ever"
From the service to the bed and the amazing shower...no other hotel can compare to Westin!
1 night business trip Jul 14, 2013
Lance
"Convenient"
I felt it was a bit over priced, but the convenience of going back and forth to the room to take a break from shopping was really nice. We parked the car when we got there and did not retrieve it until we left, most everything you'd need in the Galleria or Hotel.
2 night trip Jun 25, 2013
"Connected to the Galleria 4-story Mall!"
Clean, comfortable, nice pool area, and great food! Connected to a GREAT mall and the indoor ice skating rink. American Girl store right next door.
2 night business trip Jul 12, 2013
First room we were given had not been cleaned. Dirty towels on floor, bed not made, etc.. Staff was apologetic & accommodating in assigning another room. Air conditioning did not work well, lamp shades had cracks & needed replacing. Needs updating.
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
The rooms were wonderful and the staff was very helpful!
Other trip Jul 14, 2013
"DO NOT book consecutive nights at different times"
We love the Westin -Galleria, but DON'T book consecutive days at different times. The communication system between shifts is not the best and so we ended up wet (after the pool) at our door without the card key working AND no I.D (who takes ID to the pool?). Needless to say it took 20 minutes before we could get in and the front desk person made us feel like we were the wrong ones for not having ID on us. Did I mention...We had informed the front desk agent the day before and she never once mentioned we would need to do ANYTHING since we booked at separate times but. That may not be the biggest issue to have, but it could have been avoided. To me this is so unfortunate, we have stayed at the Westin Galleria multiple times before and the only reason I mention it now is because the last time we added a day on, while we were still there and that nightmare was the housekeeping knocking on our door 3-4 times because no one had communicated to them we were staying an additional day. Moral...Westin-Galleria needs more communication between each other, departments and, their guests. And, we need to not add a day while we are there or book consecutive nights at different times. However, all that being said, we still love staying there, the shopping is so convenient and
1 night trip Jul 5, 2013
Pat & Denise C
"Great room, parking confusing!"
I thought it was a nice room, even though the white bedcover was stained. We had to call the front desk to switch out the covers. The service was nice, and the convenience to the mall was a plus. The parking was very confusing to those not wanting to pay for valet service. There were no soda machines which was inconvenient and he heavenly shower felt like rainwater. All and all a good one time experience, will probably not return however.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2013
Connie
"Always a great experience"
Always enjoy my stays here.... A comfortable place with helpful staff.
1 night business trip Jul 6, 2013
"One day it will be fixed"
This is my second time staying at the Westin Galleria. They advertise an outdoor heated pool. The pool is freezing. Last time we went to the pool it was freezing as well. I would think they would fix it by now. Also there is no food or beverage service at the pool. Other than that it was great, but it's a big let down to not be able to enjoy the pool.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2013
TK
Great
1 night trip Jul 6, 2013
Staff was professional. It was clean, comfortable and convenient to shopping. Would definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2013
"parking and wi-fi"
parking too high daily and also had to pay for Wi-Fi in rooms
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
"Don't book consecutive nights at seprate times."
If you book at different times, be sure to be prepared to check in twice...don't wait till you are dripping wet from the pool and find your card key deactivated, and your identification is in your room. Just wish they had told us that at check in, it would have saved, time and the embarrassment of being followed to your room by management and having to show your id before they give you the newly activated card key. What a hassle, and it did not need to be. All it would have taken was a little communication from the front desk when we initially check in.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2013
P Cole
"Frustrating experience"
We were traveling with two small children and needed a refrigerator to keep food/milk cold for them. I requested one when I made the reservation and then called the day before we left to make sure we would have one. I was told we would have one and it would not be a problem. When we arrived they did not have a crib or a refrigerator for us. They quickly delivered a crib for us but we were told for three days they would get us a refrigerator when they had one. The Friday front desk staff was very kind and called several times to make sure one was delivered but we never received what we needed. The staff on Saturday seemed to be less concerned about it and just told us there was nothing they could do. Our room was very nice and comfortable. The pool was great and we really enjoyed spending time together there as a family. Overall we had a nice stay but we would have considered staying somewhere else if we knew we would not be provided with what we needed and had been told we would have.
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
"Nice hotel but not nice for a night out."
I bought one king room for my boyfriend for his birthday thinking there was a hot tub and a pool. THere was a pool but the building was so tall it blocked the sun so you get no sun....also NO hot tub. the pool was filled with kids toys and there was no one out there to clean it. The room was awesome though and very spacious.
Other trip Jul 5, 2013