All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
13340 Dallas Pkwy, Dallas, TX, 75240, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Enjoyable"
Perfect place for a mini weekend getaway. Good pricing. Bed as always was amazing.
2 night trip Mar 8, 2014
Attendant for executive breakfast lounge was fantastic! Super helpful and pleasant! Corner rooms are less than desirable, which a wind blower for a/c, but were pleased after we were able to switch to an interior room.
2 night trip Mar 7, 2014
We were so excited when we checked in because they had a cupcake bar in the hotel lobby! Great hotel and will definitely be staying there again.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
"Great hotel for shopping, ice skating or swimming"
Just about everything else is either several miles north or south. Room was spacious and comfortable and an excellent value.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
Cindi
"Great overnight trip"
We just stayed one night but wish we could have stayed longer. We had two rooms; both were clean and spacious. One room had an interior view, so we were given a free pass to the executive club with breakfast. Connected to the Galleria with great shopping. Got a great deal on Hotels.com. Can't wait to go back.
1 night trip Mar 7, 2014
Jeff K.
"Weekend Getaway"
Went to Westin for a weekend getaway...my only issue was the Hotel had construction going on in the front entrance, but honestly other than that it was a great stay. The second floor bar is nice (a bit pricy on the house wine at $14/glass) but the room and view was great. Staff was prompt and helpful...we would stay there again!
Other trip Mar 4, 2014
"can't go wrong"
Thoroughly enjoyed it all the way around
1 night trip Feb 21, 2014
"Excellent experience"
It was our anniversary and the experience was great. Wish we could have enjoyed the hot tub or pool.
1 night romance trip Feb 8, 2014
SY
"wonderful"
I was able to celebrate my girlfriend's birthday and make her my fiancee.... Thank you for an experience we will never forget...
1 night business trip Feb 1, 2014
Loab Burke
"Honeymoon Couple"
I purchased this room for my daughter and her new husband for their honeymoon night. Both of them totally enjoyed the room, the room service, the whole experience,
1 night trip Jan 24, 2014
Lu Patton
"Always fabulous!!"
Great service and great rooms. We always enjoy our stay!
2 night trip Jan 18, 2014
Nicole
It's attached to the mall so you have plenty of options for food and drink.
2 night trip Nov 20, 2013
"Nice hotel, a little dirty, spacious rooms"
Not all of the trash was cleaned out from our room. There were empty liquor bottles stashed behind the ice bucket & water glasses which made me uncomfortable about using the glassware. Definitely not the cleanest room but these was a lot of space and was overall comfortable.
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
Loved it as usual. Natalle was very kind and helpful upon extending our stay!
2 night trip Dec 28, 2013
"Perfect location for dining & shopping!"
My wife and I stayed for our 28th wedding anniversary! Thanks to the entire staff for making our stay memorable!!
Other trip Dec 31, 2013
"Wonderful hotel"
Anyone driving near the Galleria in Dallas during Christmas can attest to the awful traffic in the area which is why staying at the Westin at the Galleria is such a great idea. Number one - the convenience of staying at the hotel and just walking into the galleria. I even got a haircut at 9 at night which only could've been made possible by staying at the Westin. Number 2 - there's a variety of things to do - ice skating for one. Unfortunately the pool is outdoors so no luck there. I didn't eat at their restaurant so I can't comment about that. The room was very nice - mattress a little soft but everything was clean. It may sound funny but it's nice when hotels of that size have enough elevators to accomodate their guests.
2 night trip Dec 24, 2013
wadejen
We had a wonderful time at this hotel. From the ninth floor we had a very good view of North Dallas. The room was very comfortable, the bed was perfect for sleeping in. Room service was great and the food was excellent. I will definitely book at this hotel again. There was little wait at the front desk and it took little time to get my room key.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
"Nice overnight stay, very convenient to shopping"
My daughter and I stayed there over night to be close to shops. It was so convenient ! Nice getaway. Front desk was mediocre. Not overly friendly.
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
"Will Make It a Tradition!"
This was the nicest hotel we've ever stayed in! Being connected to Galleria for shopping, dining, & ice skating made it more of a convenience! Will stay again!
Other trip Dec 24, 2013
It was very difficult to get your car from the valet parking.
1 night trip Dec 13, 2013
"Stuck during the ice storm"
My boyfriend and I were stranded in Dallas during the ice storm, unable to fly to NYC. This hotel was perfect. Attached to a huge mall and many restaurants, there was so much to do and we didn't have to get out in the messy weather.
2 night romance trip Dec 6, 2013
"so glad we stayed here"
The only real problem we had with the hotel was we booked a room witg 2 queens beds but ended up with one King. With two adults and 2 kids that wasnt enough. So when we checked in at 5 they said they'd bring a roll away. We went to the mall. At 9 there still wasnt a roll away. They said they would make sure it was ordered. When we got back at 11:30 we stopped by the front desk to see if theyd got it. They said to go check in our room and housekeeping would call us in 5min to verify. There STILL was no roll away bed. Nor did anyone call in 5min. 10 min later we called and the person was rude saying "well when did you supposedly order it?" As if it were my fault. I said "which time??" She then said "well it will be at least 20min maybe longer." At midnight with 2 kids that doesnt go over so well. So I rated the service low because of that. However- the hotel was beautiful, clean, and I loved staying right in the Galleria. The rooms were big and the veiw of the city was amazing. I would stay here again.
1 night trip Nov 16, 2013
Jenna
"a hit and a miss"
I was disappointed that it did not live up to my expectations from year's past. My sister and I have gone overnight to Christmas shop most years and love the actual hotel room and location and convenience of. being at the mall but the customer service was not good. We checked in and after calling about our luggage we finally went down and got it ourselves since there was no response in 30 minutes. Later called for a robe since there were 2 of us and only 1 in the room. Once again after an hour called back and they finally sent a robe up that was ripped on the side and not the quality of the robe that was already in the room. The next day at check out we called for a bellman to help with bags and after 30 minutes of waiting we carried our own bags and shopping bags down and the valet loaded the car. Not acceptable to me. The room was great, our check in girl was great but this is not ok customer service...I realize it was semi busy but 3 strikes on requests and in my book you are out.
1 night trip Nov 9, 2013
T Geren
"Fun with grand kids"
We had a great time, kids loved walking right into the mall to play and shop. They loved the waterfall shower in the room, they played in it as if it was a water park. Service was exceptional. Room was roomy, clean! I would definitely stay here again!
1 night family trip Oct 19, 2013
"."
................................................................
Other trip Oct 24, 2013
Great for the kids.
2 night trip with friends Oct 18, 2013
Great experience!! Very convenient location!! I loved that I never had to leave the mall or my parking spot!
1 night trip Oct 4, 2013
Kaitlin
"Convenient, high quality hotel"
Excellent room. Good good. Great location. Friendly service.
2 night family trip Sep 27, 2013
Ben Loeb
it was wonderful
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
"BEST HOTEL"
EVERYTHING WAS GREAT. NICE ROOM
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
"Great location. Very accommodating staff."
Just an overnight getaway with a friend. More than I usually spend but great experience.
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
I would definitely stay at this hotel again. It's located near major freeways and connected to a great mall (hotel lobby opens into the mall). The only negative is that self parking is inconvenient (but it's free) if you can't find a space in front of the hotel's relatively small lot (particularly difficult to do if you get in late). You end up parking in the underground garage and the fastest way to get to the hotel from the garage is to take a flight of stairs that only leads to the exterior side of the hotel.
3 night family trip Aug 30, 2013
"Great Place! Unless you booked with hotels.com."
We went on a weekend where there was a big football game on a holiday weekend. The hotel was fully booked and was not able to honor our room-type reservation because we booked "with a third party." Hotels.com should think about this before continuing to so buisness with the Starwood Group. And yes, hotels.com are absolutely right about not being able to guarantee room preferences.
2 night family trip Aug 31, 2013
"Great surroundings"
Inside the Galleria, no need to drive to restaurants or shops.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2013
"Enjoyed the snack when we checked in"
Enjoyed the hotel was pretty nice and liked the shower (it had a raining type shower head)
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
jeffery
"Westin/Galleria: Great connection"
It was great being connected to the Galleria and of course saving over $100 off of the next lowest price by going through Expedia! many thanks
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
great room, good service, and la wonderful visit.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2013
connie
"Galleria Hotel"
It was a very nice hotel. Rooms were great and the view was nice.
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
Ashley
"great hotel, nice location. pushy bellmen"
I enjoyed my stay here. Hotel was very nice. Bar was great, connected to galleria . The bellmen were pushy to the point of annoyance though. Other than that, our stay was pleasant.
1 night business trip Aug 17, 2013
Dj
"Great hotel and service."
Beautiful hotel. The entire staff, from the valets to room service were very professional and courteaous. It was a little busy and congested around the area, mainly due to construction, but the hotel was perfect. We would definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
"Fantastic hotel"
From our arrival the valet staff, front counter, and bell hop were incredibly nice. The room was wonderful and very clean. My wife and daughter enjoyed the proximity to the mall and restaurants. The pool was very clean and quiet. When we needed a special request, the staff was more than accommodating. Overall it was a great stay. We travel to Dallas often to see family and usually stay with them. We had to stay at the hotel this time. I think we will stay here from now on instead of the relatives, just don’t tell them. We will definitely return.
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2013
H.M
"Clean, modern, close to shopping mall"
I loved to stay this westin hotel. Room was very clean, modern, and convenient for shopping at galleria mall.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"Convenient location"
Enjoyed the comfortable room. My one complaint was that the cleaning lady didn't leave toiletries the 2nd day and I ran out of a couple of items and had t find her to get them. Everything else was good.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
don
"Fabuloust/Modern style/Not motorcycle friendly"
The room was beautiful, modern, very clean,seemed new. There is a shopping center which surrounds the Westin with anything you could want, including a bar. We were on our Harley's and this is the first place which has not allowed us to park our bikes in front under the portico. So we worried. Ordered room service, and the food was good, but a little overpriced. The staff at the front desk were amazingly helpful and friendly. Great stay, too bad it was only one night!
1 night trip Jul 24, 2013
Shawn
"Great, friendly staff and wonderful location."
We always enjoy the Westin Galleria Dallas and look forward to our frequent trips. Once we are there we never have to leave for anything, but if we do there are hundreds of great restaurants just minutes away.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
Jay
"Lovely hotel"
We loved the rooms and upkeep of the hotel. It is also very convenient to the toll road and great shopping, ice skating and good food.
3 night trip Jul 30, 2013
"Nice hotel in the middle of a great mall"
This hotel was great. Service was awesome. Room service took 14 minutes.
Other trip Aug 2, 2013
"luxurious and centrally located"
My overall stay was great! I was really surprised that the location of the hotel was in between all the major sightseeing areas, including downtown. The room was large with plush bedding and pillows. The only exception is that on the first night the hotel was very crowded and my room was at the end of the hall and considered a corner room. They only had a king sized bed and I made reservations for a queen sized bed. They did supply me with a roll away bed for that night. For the remainder of the trip, the hotel switched me to a room with queen sized beds and gave me and my daughter a complimentary breakfast. I will stay at the hotel again if I visit the Dallas area again.
2 night trip Jul 26, 2013
"Great, I always wanted to stay at Galleria!"
All staff was very accommodating, very friendly. I liked just about everything except for always having to use hotel key in elevator.
Other trip Jul 30, 2013
Kay
"Road Construction!!!!"
Very nice... We liked the showers. But the construction on 635 kept me guessing. And to early of a check out time of big time shoppers. Hotel staff was great.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2013