All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here13340 Dallas Pkwy, Dallas, TX, 75240, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Really enjoyed it."
Everything was most satisfactory. Really a comfortable stay. Would recommend to anyone.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
"In town stay cation"
The hotel was beautiful and the staff exceptional! The concierge even sent us complimentary champagne and chocolate covered strawberries to help us celebrate!
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
Cathy
"Good hotel"
Overall, it was a good stay. There is a lot of construction going on in the area and accessing the hotel can be somewhat difficult. Staff were very corterous and attentive. Nice hotel room with fairly large space.There were several scracthes and stains on the desk area, but otherwise clean room. Would consider staying again, once construction is finalized.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
This hotel has a great location for travel throughout the DFW area as well as being part of the Galleria Mall enabling you not to have to drive for entertainment or dining options
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Craig
Hotel is everything you expect from a Westin property
3 night business trip Jun 1, 2014
"Nice and close to shopping"
Very nice accommodations, a little pricey, but worth it, when one is able to shop in one's own back yard. Room was up graded, for signing up for value points enabling us to have a corner view on the 18th floor, very nice.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
ok fireman
"Beautiful hotel in North Dallas"
Great location with shopping attached. The salt water pool was perfect for a hot summer day. The room was clean and staff couldn't have been better.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Martin
"Close to many different areas"
The entire hotel seemed a little tired and old. The Hotel staff were a bit cold and preoccupied. As a whole the hotel just didn't wow us. Most everything was very UNDER-WHELMING.
1 night romance trip May 24, 2014
Sharon Schmidt
The shower was amazing!
1 night trip May 22, 2014
Alicia
"Close to my son's apartment"
On our second night, dogs could be heard barking somewhere in a neighboring room and what would make the 6 o'clock news was a domestic dispute that went on for several hours in the room next to ours-screaming kids and yelling adults.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Would not recommend"
Very rough sheets. Not what I expect at the Westin. Unsatisfied with stay.
1 night business trip May 22, 2014
Khan
Staying at this hotel was a great experience, a value-add is Galleria shopping mall. Walk out of your hotel room down the elevator into the lobby and your in the mall -amazing.
Other trip May 5, 2014
"close to galleriea"
I and my wife really enjoyed our stay with you. It offered everything we wanted (shopping and good food) including a very safe, clean and relaxing environment. Thanks for taking such good care of us.
2 night romance trip Apr 18, 2014
Koste Belcheff
"Great Getaway"
The convenience of this hotel is wonderful as it is connected to the Galleria. Had a nice quick romantic getaway. Room was clean, service was friendly. Sitting area in the window was really nice. Will definitely stay here again soon.
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2014
Elena
"Stay away"
Stayed here on our way home. Stay away from this place. Unless you love the smell of mold and the burning of marijuana or swisher sweets while you walk the hallway to your room. This was by far the worst place ever I have stayed.
5 night trip Apr 16, 2014
Ed
"Great Stay!"
We had a wonderful time in Dallas during our stay at the Westin. The staff was very friendly and helpful, the room was very clean and spacious. We will definitely stay here again, and will recommend the Westin to our friends!
2 night trip Apr 18, 2014
Lindsay Rome
Only issue was the free parking which was very limited. Only room to have robe in room which adverised one. Enjoyed our stay.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Eddie
Nice to be in the mall, ate at Grand Luxe around the corner from hotel.
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
"Weekend trip"
The Westin is a great place to stay. Front desk is pleasant to deal with. Concierge is extremely helpful with places to go and things to see. Rooms are clean and comfortable. I did the executive floor and had access to snacks in the evening and breakfast in the morning. Well worth the extra money. All around great place to stay and shop.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"Weekend on the town"
The hotel was fantasic!!!! Had a enjoyable time will be back!!!!
1 night trip Apr 4, 2014
We were pleased with location and service
1 night business trip Mar 29, 2014
"Anniversary"
Nice hotel, staff very nice and eager to help. Construction at main entrance a bit intrusive. If not for the construction I would of given it a 5. Great location, leave hotel and right into the mall. Would recommend a room at the highest possible floor for a great view. Bed was nice as well as the large shower.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
"attached to eateries and a great mall"
The room was very clean and fresh! We in-town for only one night and the fact that we could eat and walk around the fabulous mall was a plus. The staff At check -in and out were very nice. When we checked in, they gentleman that was serving coffee and cupcakes in the lobby was so friendly! I forgot his name but he was GREAT!
1 night trip Mar 28, 2014
Monique
"Galleria access"
I love this hotel. It is conveniently located for shopping and in the area of Dallas/ Addison I need. The only reason I didn't rate it a 5 for condition or maintenance of hotel is due to entrance remodeling, which is always messy.Once this project is complete it will be wonderful! Love this hotel!
1 night trip Mar 23, 2014
"Pick one - Party or Relax"
We have stayed here a couple of times before, and unfortunately I don't think that we will be staying again. The pluses: The room is clean and well maintained; The attached mall is convenient; The staff are usually friendly. The minuses: Self parking is abysmal. There is no convenient way from the underground parking to the hotel; We stayed on the 6th floor on a Friday and Saturday. On Saturday night, there was a party in one of the ballrooms until at least one in the morning. I don't begrudge partiers, but a hotel of this quality should be sound proofed such that guests are not subject to loud music past a reasonable hour.
2 night trip Mar 21, 2014
Les
"Good Experience"
There are many things right witht his hotel. It is clean and it's connection into the Galleria is great. The things that kept us from enjoying our stay were all due to staff communication. When I called downstairs to have my car driven up from valet parking due to poor weather; somehow that didn't get relayed. When I called for a razor because I forgot mine, I ended up showering an hour later without it. I called after my shower to cancel it because I was about to put the baby down to sleep and didn't want them waking her up. Then, with the loudest phone ringer ever, I received a phone call just as baby was falling asleep asking if I ever received the razor. Apparently, there was not a record of me calling ahead of time. Also, the answer was no, no razor... still. There were a couple other small things, but in retrospect, not even worth mentioning, but cumulatively, put a damper on our experience. Otherwise, hotel itself and amenities are top notch and definitely has a potential for feeling luxurious.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
"Great access to the mall"
The room was great, would recommend to everyone. This was a last minute thing on getting a room, I had no problem. I would stay again, I would just stay longer next time
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
Shanna
"Dallas Galleria"
The TV wouldn't hardly work for this caliber of hotel - under construction and have to pay extra for internet- the westin la Cantera doesn't charge for that?
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
"Enjoyable"
Perfect place for a mini weekend getaway. Good pricing. Bed as always was amazing.
2 night trip Mar 8, 2014
Attendant for executive breakfast lounge was fantastic! Super helpful and pleasant! Corner rooms are less than desirable, which a wind blower for a/c, but were pleased after we were able to switch to an interior room.
2 night trip Mar 7, 2014
We were so excited when we checked in because they had a cupcake bar in the hotel lobby! Great hotel and will definitely be staying there again.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
"Great hotel for shopping, ice skating or swimming"
Just about everything else is either several miles north or south. Room was spacious and comfortable and an excellent value.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
Cindi
"Great overnight trip"
We just stayed one night but wish we could have stayed longer. We had two rooms; both were clean and spacious. One room had an interior view, so we were given a free pass to the executive club with breakfast. Connected to the Galleria with great shopping. Got a great deal on Hotels.com. Can't wait to go back.
1 night trip Mar 7, 2014
Jeff K.
"Weekend Getaway"
Went to Westin for a weekend getaway...my only issue was the Hotel had construction going on in the front entrance, but honestly other than that it was a great stay. The second floor bar is nice (a bit pricy on the house wine at $14/glass) but the room and view was great. Staff was prompt and helpful...we would stay there again!
Other trip Mar 4, 2014
"can't go wrong"
Thoroughly enjoyed it all the way around
1 night trip Feb 21, 2014
"Excellent experience"
It was our anniversary and the experience was great. Wish we could have enjoyed the hot tub or pool.
1 night romance trip Feb 8, 2014
SY
"wonderful"
I was able to celebrate my girlfriend's birthday and make her my fiancee.... Thank you for an experience we will never forget...
1 night business trip Feb 1, 2014
Loab Burke
"Honeymoon Couple"
I purchased this room for my daughter and her new husband for their honeymoon night. Both of them totally enjoyed the room, the room service, the whole experience,
1 night trip Jan 24, 2014
Lu Patton
"Always fabulous!!"
Great service and great rooms. We always enjoy our stay!
2 night trip Jan 18, 2014
Nicole
It's attached to the mall so you have plenty of options for food and drink.
2 night trip Nov 20, 2013
"Nice hotel, a little dirty, spacious rooms"
Not all of the trash was cleaned out from our room. There were empty liquor bottles stashed behind the ice bucket & water glasses which made me uncomfortable about using the glassware. Definitely not the cleanest room but these was a lot of space and was overall comfortable.
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
Loved it as usual. Natalle was very kind and helpful upon extending our stay!
2 night trip Dec 28, 2013
"Perfect location for dining & shopping!"
My wife and I stayed for our 28th wedding anniversary! Thanks to the entire staff for making our stay memorable!!
Other trip Dec 31, 2013
"Wonderful hotel"
Anyone driving near the Galleria in Dallas during Christmas can attest to the awful traffic in the area which is why staying at the Westin at the Galleria is such a great idea. Number one - the convenience of staying at the hotel and just walking into the galleria. I even got a haircut at 9 at night which only could've been made possible by staying at the Westin. Number 2 - there's a variety of things to do - ice skating for one. Unfortunately the pool is outdoors so no luck there. I didn't eat at their restaurant so I can't comment about that. The room was very nice - mattress a little soft but everything was clean. It may sound funny but it's nice when hotels of that size have enough elevators to accomodate their guests.
2 night trip Dec 24, 2013
wadejen
We had a wonderful time at this hotel. From the ninth floor we had a very good view of North Dallas. The room was very comfortable, the bed was perfect for sleeping in. Room service was great and the food was excellent. I will definitely book at this hotel again. There was little wait at the front desk and it took little time to get my room key.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
"Nice overnight stay, very convenient to shopping"
My daughter and I stayed there over night to be close to shops. It was so convenient ! Nice getaway. Front desk was mediocre. Not overly friendly.
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
"Will Make It a Tradition!"
This was the nicest hotel we've ever stayed in! Being connected to Galleria for shopping, dining, & ice skating made it more of a convenience! Will stay again!
Other trip Dec 24, 2013
It was very difficult to get your car from the valet parking.
1 night trip Dec 13, 2013
"Stuck during the ice storm"
My boyfriend and I were stranded in Dallas during the ice storm, unable to fly to NYC. This hotel was perfect. Attached to a huge mall and many restaurants, there was so much to do and we didn't have to get out in the messy weather.
2 night romance trip Dec 6, 2013
"so glad we stayed here"
The only real problem we had with the hotel was we booked a room witg 2 queens beds but ended up with one King. With two adults and 2 kids that wasnt enough. So when we checked in at 5 they said they'd bring a roll away. We went to the mall. At 9 there still wasnt a roll away. They said they would make sure it was ordered. When we got back at 11:30 we stopped by the front desk to see if theyd got it. They said to go check in our room and housekeeping would call us in 5min to verify. There STILL was no roll away bed. Nor did anyone call in 5min. 10 min later we called and the person was rude saying "well when did you supposedly order it?" As if it were my fault. I said "which time??" She then said "well it will be at least 20min maybe longer." At midnight with 2 kids that doesnt go over so well. So I rated the service low because of that. However- the hotel was beautiful, clean, and I loved staying right in the Galleria. The rooms were big and the veiw of the city was amazing. I would stay here again.
1 night trip Nov 16, 2013