All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
5011 Westheimer Road, Houston, TX, 77056, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Check In Staff Top Notch!!!"
When I arrived for a conference, I was booked at the hotel across the Galleria at the wrong location. Olga promptly attempted to move my reservation to the side of the hotel where my conference was! She saw I wasn't happy about my error in booking the incorrect hotel and offered to fix the problem. At the end of the day, I was a happy customer and thoroughly satisfied with my stay.
Response by The Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria
Dear Carlin, Thank you very much for your kind review of the Westin Oaks. We strive to provide our guests with personalized experiences and are thrilled to hear that Olga provided this to you. We hope to continue being able to be your host hotel during all your future travels to the Houston Galleria area. Be well, Jennifer Rincon Guest Relations Supervisor
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
Carlin
"Shopping Weekend Getaway"
Comfortable beds and the sliding door balcony was very nice to have. The room was clean except for a huge piece of dried bubble gum I found under the chair when I moved it. The hotel is super convenient for shopping and eating. The Cheesecake Factory is attached, and many other choices to eat in the Galleria. There was a wedding reception the night we stayed and if I had known, would have requested a room on a floor where no reception guests were staying (if that's even possible), because they woke me up in the middle of the night talking loudly and slamming doors. With that said, it was a restful stay and I would go back.
2 night trip with friends Jan 16, 2015
"Just average"
The rooms at this Westin are really terrible. Super old furniture that has scratches and peeling paint on doors. The service is ok. The valets are somewhat lost. If I had know the quality here, I would definitely have gone elsewhere. Cheap.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Austinite
"One night, nice stay."
Very welcoming staff. Tried to park on my own. Lot was full so for 29.00 overnight fee I just let valet take care of it. The room was clean and plenty of hot water. And the attachment to the Galleria was nice on a rainy day.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
mike
"Great Location!"
Location is great to go shopping and dining.
1 night family trip Jan 5, 2015
"Couples getaway"
Hotel was really convenient to our shopping at the Galleria. We could go shopping, come back to the room and rest and then be right back at it in a matter of minutes. Staff was really helpful. The one downside we found is the appearance that you have to valet park when you pull up to the hotel. We found out at checkin, that we could have parked anywhere for free on a first come first served basis. That resulted in $30 that could have been better spent.
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
John D.
"Nice hotel. Great location"
Stayed a week and was very comfortable. Spacious room. Directly connected to Galleria. Convenient parking.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"not coming back"
The hotel is old and dirty, not like other Westin hotels. The check in was at three and they gave us the room at seven. Staff was not helpful at all.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
BG
"Ok hotel attached to Gallaria in downtown Houston."
Overall just ok. Only one staff person available at check in. We arrived late and tired so went straight to room to go to bed. Sheets on beds didn't fit and were all waded up. Clean though. Very comfortable mattress. All amenities look tired.
Response by The Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria
Good afternoon Willy, We appreciate you leaving us your valuable insight on your recent stay at the Westin Oaks. I am disappointed to hear that our room did not exude the refreshing environment that we strive to maintain; however, I am elated that you enjoyed our Heavenly Bed and close proximity to the Galleria mall. I do hope that you choose us again on your next trip to the Houston Galleria area so that we may be able to renew your impression of the Westin Oaks. Be Well, Veli Shah Guest Relations Coordinator
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"Convenient Hotel within the Galleria Mall"
The Hotel is clean. The beds are comfortable and come with multiple pillows for various comfort zones. The rooms have their own thermostat which can be adjusted to your comfort level. Parking is free but is somewhat insecure because you are parking with the rest of the mall shoppers. You will be leaving your car in the mall parking garage overnight so keep your possession out of sight. If your stay is during a low season, your vehicle may be isolated in the garage overnight. The staff is friendly. The Hotel has a corridor leading directly into the third floor of the Galleria Mall. It is a convenient place to park your vehicle, go to the Hotel and the mall and never have to access your vehicle until you are ready to leave. The mall offers all types of shops and eateries at high and low ends. Traffic surrounding is a bit congested during holiday season but if you can bare the traffic, the surrounding offers some of the best shops and eateries the city has to offer.
Response by The Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria
Good afternoon Chi Lan, Thank you for providing valuable feedback on your stay at the Westin Oaks. We are thrilled to hear that your stay with us warranted a 5-star rating and that our close proximity to the Galleria mall proved beneficial to your rejuvenating stay. Our direct connection into the mall is just one of the many conveniences we hope that our guests take advantage of and we look forward to hosting you again in the future. Warm Regards, Veli Shah Guest Relations Coordinator
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
Chi Lan
"Nice hotel connected to The Galleria and dining."
Nice hotel, spacious room and very comfortable beds. Location is amazing. Access to The Galleria Mall and close to many resturants. Staff was courteous.
Response by The Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria
Greetings Maribel, We appreciate you leaving feedback on your recent stay at the Westin Oaks and are elated to hear that your stay with us warranted a 5-star rating. Thank you for the kind words regarding our Heavenly bed, spacious rooms and welcoming staff. Our close proximity to the Galleria Mall is just one of the many conveniences we hope our guests take advantage of and we look forward to hosting you again on your next visit to the Houston Galleria area. Warm Regards, Veli Shah Guest Relations Coordinator
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Maribel
I only stayed for a weekend visit, but loved every minute of my stay. Everyone, from the Front Desk, to Concierge, to Bell Staff, to Housekeeping, to Room Service, were friendly and courteous, professional, helpful, and genuine. They all appeared to enjoy their employment. The White Oaks Restaurant is fantastic ! Go for Brunch ! You won't regret it ! The room was clean, amenities were perfect, and my view was spectacular.
Response by The Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria
Greetings, We truly appreciate the kind words of feedback that you have left regarding your recent stay at the Westin Oaks. We are grateful to hear that your stay with us warranted a 5 stay rating! Our staff delights in hearing that they properly demonstrated a welcoming and friendly attitude and I am elated that we provided you with a refreshing and invigorating atmosphere. We greatly look forward to hosting you as our guest again on your next trip to the Houston Galleria area. Be Well, Veli Shah Guest Relations Coordinator
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
"Great for shopping"
Great if you're interested in shopping in the mall and close surroundings you don't need a car!
Response by The Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria
Greetings Fch, Thank you for leaving feedback on your recent stay at the Westin Oaks. Our close proximity to a variety of stores and restaurants is one of the many conveniences we are proud to offer and we are elated to hear that your stay was enhanced by this accessibility. We look forward to having you as our guest again on your next trip to the Houston Galleria area. Kind Regards, Veli Shah Guest Relations Coordinator
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
fch
Excelent! Had a great time.. Great location for shopping..
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Trip to the Galleria mall"
Comfortable room. Enjoyable time. I would stay there again and again.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"nice for shopping at Galleria"
Great location -connects to mall perfect if you are Xmas shopping
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
very nice, thanks, i will recomen this hotel to my friends,
Very relaxing staff - perfect location to shop at the galleria mall.
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
"Jorges event"
I had some trouble with the key and internet access. The system did not realize we had a credit card on file. It woul be nice to be able to have late dinner at the white oak restaurant, especially on Saturdays when we are done shopping. Do you have shuttle service to go to not so nearby pharmacies?
Response by The Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria
Greetings Maria I, We are ecstatic that your stay with the Westin Oaks merited a five star rating! Regarding your inquiry, we do not provide a shuttle service; however, our concierge would be glad to help arrange a taxi to take you to one of the nearby locations. They are available 24/7 in the front of the Westin Oaks lobby. Again, thank you for taking the time to provide us with this valuable feedback. We would be delighted to have you as our guest again here at the Westin Oaks. Kind Regards, Veli Shah Guest Relations Coordinator
3 night family trip Nov 6, 2014
Maria I
"Weekend getaway"
We had a wonderful time while staying at the Westin Oaks. It was convenient and beautiful.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"nice hotel conected to Gallaria"
It is great hotel that you can do everything without much leaving and not getting into that traffic. The room are big and nice also the bathroom. only thing was needed was a microwave. I defiantly recommend and will be returning....love the view also!
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
Wonder
"Wonderful Hotel"
Awesome Hotel
2 night business trip Aug 22, 2014
"Dog friendly"
Our two Westies enjoyed the room and the grass in front of the hotel. The stay was very enjoyable.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
Drew
"stay!"
My stay is awesome!
1 night business trip Oct 18, 2014
nestor
"Well located. Too expensive."
2days. Good location. Price too high.
2 night business trip Oct 14, 2014
"Nice hotel stay ruined by biker gangs."
Usually a good place to stay in the Galeria Area, but the late evening is plagued by motorcycle gangs racing up and down the street and the empty Galeria parking lot. This should be a police matter for the Hotel to file a complaint. It went on for several hours and was unbearable. It was a Wednesday night from 10 to 12 midnight.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
"Perfect LOCATION!!"
I had a very good experience at this hotel, it has the best location and is perfect to go shopping! It was also very confortable and the room was hugeeeee..!!! I liked the hotel very much! :)
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Maria
"Very convenient for food and shopping!"
Had a great family weekend with the convenience of the galleria.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Gjt
"Great location and bed only"
Bring your own coffeemaker,telephone, and a bicycle to commute from the parking area! The only redeeming factor(s) were a comfortable bed and the room was clean. Self parking is shared by Galleria shoppers in underground parking, which was overflowing on a Sat. Coffeemaker was unplugged behind an immovable piece of furniture. No plugs by nightstands so had to relocate to bathroom outlet. When I attempted to report this, the room telephone was completely dead, so went to front desk, and was given no more than a "sorry about that". I then asked if there was anyplace in the lobby to get a cup of coffee, and got a simple, "nope". The hotel has a great location, although difficult to access, but I will definitely NEVER EVER RESERVE A ROOM AT A WESTIN HOTEL AGAIN! What a disappointment!
Response by The Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria
Dear Le Brown, Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Westin Oaks. We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you endured. We appreciate your feedback as it provides us with invaluable insight to the guest experience and assure you that we will take the necessary steps to improve. We hope you will allow us the opportunity to host you again so that we may provide you with a true Westin Experience. Be well, Jennifer Rincon Guest Relations Supervisor
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
Le Brown
"Needs renovations"
The hotel is excellent if you go to The Galleria. But for the price I expected more. The hotel needs serious renovations in the bathrooms like a new shower, faucets, etc. The lamps in the room were rusty. It didn't have outlets near the nightstands... I didn't enjoyed my stay as I imagined
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
Marisabel
Great people, very helpful. Not sure though are you supposed to tip every time people assist you?
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2014
Tony
"If you know where to park"
If you figure out where to park, this hotel is very convenient to shopping, restauarants, and a great tennis center.
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2014
Excellent Hotel with tremendous convenience to everything!!
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Artina Genous
"Nivel location, east to pick a taxi"
Good location specially for shopers, for me was very easy yo go to different meeting even the airport is close
Response by The Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria
Dear Sebastian, We are thrilled that our location assisted in providing you a memorable Westin experience. Being able to walk into one of the largest malls in the US is great for a shopping spree or to experience different cuisines. We hope you will continue to allow us the privilege of hosting you at the Westin Oaks. Be well, Jennifer Rincon Guest Relations Supervisor
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
sebastian
"Nice Hotel, perfect location"
Everything as expected, room exceeded expectations
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
Ricardo
"NICE HOTEL..VERY THIN WALLS"
THE HOTEL IS NICE BUT WALLS ARE VERY THIN AND IT FELT THAT THE COUPLE NEXT DOOR WAS STAYING WITH US!
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Outstanding. Completely satisfied.
Response by The Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria
Dear EKW, We are thrilled you enjoyed your recent stay at the Westin Oaks. We hope to continue hosting you during any future travels of the Houston Galleria area. Best wishes, Jennifer Rincon Guest Relations Supervisor
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
EKW
"Great for Business and shopping"
The staff at the hotel makes the difference. Very helpful and friendly. The new elevator call system is a little hard to use the first time but makes the service so much better by only making one or two stops.
Response by The Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria
Dear James, We appreciate your review of the Westin Oaks. We are glad that our destination elevators provide you a quick and efficient service. We hope to have the privilege of continuing to host you during all of our future travels to the Houston Galleria area. Be well, Jennifer Rincon Guest Relations Supervisor
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
Beautiful hotel. Comfortable bedding and great location. The Hotel has direct access to the Galleria which makes it easy to shop. There are multiple restaurants for fine dining to choose from. I would recommend this hotel.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
"Great location and comfortable rooms."
Close to the Galleria; meaning lots of shopping and dinner options.
4 night business trip Aug 18, 2014
"Great experience!"
We went to go shopping before school started and had a blast!!
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
DeDe
very pleasant, needs a little updating in the carpet and rooms
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Kind of beat up but nice location at the galleria.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"Stayed for one night!"
We came into town for a concert on a Friday night and it was a traffic nightmare to stay at the Westin Oaks. Parking was free under the hotel or you could pay for valet (29 + tax) or park in the express lots above the free parking depending on the time you are parked there (up to 24 hrs was 13.00). We checked in around 3:10pm and they told us there were no rooms available (we requested a double queen) and that it would be a 45 minute wait. I insisted that we had to have a double bed (as they tried to get me into a single bed room) and finally after a few minutes of checking into it, they found a room for us. The hotel is nice and the room is comfortable. However, the elevator was difficult to use as they are full sometimes and you would have to wait forever! The access to the mall was nice though. I don't think I would stay here again though especially on a weekend night.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Holly
Upscale hotel located in the Houston Galleria mall. Convenient for shopping or getaway weekend.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"Best hotel"
Had one of the best hotel visit the staff was very helpful an professional the rooms were clean service was on time would recommend this hotel to all wanting a great visit to the Houston area
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
J.T
"Thank you for a wonderful stay"
I stayed for a couple of nights and loved it! It was so convenient because it's connected to the Galleria and in the exact location I wanted to be in. Great price for the location as well! I only had one small incident which security took care if immediately! Thank you so much for your prompt service no matter how small!! I literally loved all aspects of this hotel and not to mention the wonderful view from up top!! My only feedback would be the tub. It was spacious and all but the floor of the tub felt like it was sand in the tub (it wasn't). All in all, this was a wonderful stay and I had zero complaints. I will definitely be back :-)
2 night business trip Aug 15, 2014
"As expected"
I enjoyed my stay. Service excellent, room was nice, except the rusted lamps, but overall great, and I will return.
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2014
Leri
"Very Nice Hotel"
We were very pleased with the hotel. A great place if Galleria shopping is on your agenda.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2014
I was very surprised that the room was not in 100 % condition. It needed painting and fixtures needed to be replaced.
Response by The Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria
Dear Tami, We appreciate you reviewing your recent stay at the Westin Oaks. We regret that the aesthetics of the hotel caused a disruption in your stay. You may be interested to know that our last renovation was in 2009 and per Starwood and Westin standards we shall be entering renovations in the near future. We hope you will allow us the opportunity to mend you impression of our hotel post renovations. Best wishes, Jennifer Rincon Guest Relations Supervisor
1 night business trip Aug 9, 2014