All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
5011 Westheimer Road, Houston, TX, 77056, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"awesome stay!"
Traffic in the parking lot there is horrible. It is in the Galleria after all. The customer service though was amazing! Everything about the room was above and beyond what I expected!
1 night trip Mar 28, 2015
"the bed was so comfy that I slept all day!"
After an exhausting business trip to Galveston, I had one day to kill so I and my way to Houston. The hotel was lovely and the staff was fantastic. I laid down for a nap in the VERY comfy bed after checking in around 11 am and slept until 6 pm. After that I went to the attached galleria for some convenient shopping and dinner then returned to my room for a relaxing night in. This hotel was great and I would definitely stay here again!
1 night trip Apr 4, 2015
Paige
"Problem with hot water"
The hot Water in bathroom didnot work .. Reported And fixed.. But next day again didnot work
Other trip May 3, 2015
Jackie
"Excellent check-in and one of the best !!"
Excellent check-in process and the agent ( I believe he was the manager of guest services , can't recall is name , but he was amazing and so professional. I will definitely return to this property.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Jacqueline
"Baseball getaway"
The parking was absolutely horrible because of the construction.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Alan
"Great stay !!!"
Great
1 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2015
Eduardo
"Great stY"
Great location, wonderful staff and wonderful restaurants nearby. Enjoyable stay
1 night business trip Apr 17, 2015
"Staycation Getaway!"
Mini Staycation and birthday dinner with friends at nearby Peli Peli restaurant. Had a great time and the hotel is great and convenient to Galleria area shopping which we enjoyed as well. Will most likely stay again.
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
FRANK
Great hotel and great location. Food was very good.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Ron
"Always an awesome stay!"
Beautiful view, comfortable, clean and very spacious room. I always try to stay at this hotel. Staff is very gracious and welcoming. Love that it is centrally located.
2 night business trip Apr 10, 2015
Randy
Nice hotel right be the Galleria and the financial district of Houston. Parking is very comfortable because it is self parking right below the Hotel with plenty of spaces because in fact it is the Galleria parking.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
Paco
"Convenient location"
Convenient location as Houston goes. Nothing in Houston seems to be close; everything requires a long car ride.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Traveler
"Old hotel and small rooms"
I have to wait 30 minutes to check in, the room was too small when i asked a luxury room. The only positive is the location.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
We had a wonderful weekend stay at this hotel. We were very pleased with our room. It was spacious for our family of four and the beds were clean and comfortable. We especially loved that the hotel is connected to the Galleria. We will definitely stay at this hotel next time we are in Houston.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Irie
"Velocity - Hip Hop Dance Contest"
Good: Great location on the Galeria Mall Plaza. Near good dinning options (walking distance). Bad: I stayed on the 5th floor and it was hell, every morning the cleanning ladies started yelling at each other (made a lot of noise), there was a machine (I belive the ice machine) making terrible noises and at 4-5 am every day a loud pounding noise was heard, I guess the garbage trucks collecting garbaje from the containers. I really do not know as of what floor these noises are not longer heard, but do not stay on the 5th and below! The mattresses are too fluffy, you end up on the middle with your wife every night (like a funnel).
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
Roger
"My daughter's ice skating adventure"
My daughter liked the room, but wasn't keen n cold showers. I wasn't thrilled by your after hours room service menu. I wanted to use the pool at night or early, morning, but I was told it was only in service from ten to five.
5 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
"Great Stay!"
Great hotel!! Room was huge and clean. Staff was wonderful.
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"Amazing"
The staff is polite and very helpful. The rooms were clean and spacious. I look forward to going back one day soon. It was an amazing trip.
K
"Hotel doesn't honor Hotels.com reservations. Bewar"
We arrived and despite our prepaying and then calling ahead to let thefront desk know we would be arriving late, they didn't have our room. They had oversold and wouldn't honor our reservation even though it was already paid. At 2:00 a.m. They referred us to another hotel that would honor the reservation. We had to drive over there. They offered us a food and beverage voucher for the inconvenience. We asked for it to be applied to the cost of the room, but they refused. Our elderly mother, in a wheelchair was with us and they weren't even very concerned about putting her out at 1:30 a.m. Horrible.
2 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Ellen
"Old and tired Westin! Needs upgrade and re-model!"
This Westin is in serious need of a re-model and upgrade. I have stayed in many Westin properties over the years, and this was the worst one I have stayed at. The curb appeal is terrible, scratches all over the front doors, ceiling in the room and bathroom cracking, just poorly maintained. Not what I expect from a Westin. It was old and tired.Not worth over $200 a night.
Response by The Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria
Greetings Julie, We appreciate you providing feedback on your stay at the Westin Oaks. We strive to provide all of our guests with a refreshing environment to relax in and I regret that we did not fulfill this commitment to you. Our previous renovations took place in 2009 and, as per Starwood and Westin regulations, we should be coming up on the next round of renovations in the near future. We hope that we are awarded the chance to host you again post-renovation so that we may work towards improving on this experience. Warm Regards, Veli Shah Guest Relations Coordinator
1 night business trip Mar 6, 2015
"Westin Oaks Houston"
Convenient location in the Galleria Mall
Response by The Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria
Greetings James, We are elated to hear that our close proximity proved beneficial to your revitalizing experience. We look forward to hosting you again in the future. Be Well, Veli Shah Guest Relations Coordinator
3 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
"Moved me to Westin-Galleria"
I've learned to take some reviews with a grain of salt. I was originally booked through Hotels.com at Westin Galleria. When I arrived, the hotel said they were moving me to the sister hotel (other side of the mall), The Westin Galleria. Called Hotels.com and they couldn't do anything about it and offset it with credit for a future Hotels.com stay. Hotel was great. Clean, fresh, quiet, and of course the Oh-so"Heavenly Bed". Housekeeping was great. One day came back and she had placed all of my toiletries on a clean wash cloth lined up by height and my razor neatly centered. You step out of hotel INTO the galleria. Great place!
Response by The Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria
Greetings William or Katrina, Thank you kindly for the feedback on your stay at the Westin Oaks. We are happy to hear that our refreshing atmosphere and our Heavenly Bed proved beneficial to your revitalizing experience. We look forward to hosting you again in the future. Sincerely, Veli Shah Guest Relations Coordinator
4 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
William or Katrina
"Elegant"
We got a double bed room, it was clean and roomy. Service was good especially the Valet. Will stay again
Response by The Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria
Good afternoon Bao, We are elated to hear that your stay with us warranted a 5-star rating. Our higher level of service and spacious rooms are two conveniences that we hope our guests enjoy. We look forward to hosting you again in the future. Kind Regards, Veli Shah Guest Relations Coordinator
1 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2015
Bao
"quality of service the best"
Room was clean an service was fast an on time would gladly recommend a visit !
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
joseph
Great stay during BBQ cook off!
2 night romance trip Feb 26, 2015
Chad
"bad traffic"
Went down with my cousin from Ireland who had some business to take care of. The hotel is very nice and if you are a shopper it's great because it is connected to the galleria mall. The only negative is that you have to pay $30 a night to park your car. if you are there on the weekend be careful what time you get back to the hotel because the place is packed and traffic was a nightmare.
3 night trip with friends Feb 27, 2015
daniel
We always love staying at the Westin oaks galleria! Perfect central location and best of all the quality and comfort this hotel always gives us. Returning in May!
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Mindy
"And that shower!"
We accidentally showed up at the wrong hotel. Be careful, there is one on each end of the mall. The people were exceptionally friendly and helpful at both. We were upgraded to a room with a balcony, which I also appreciated. A great view of the Houston skyline. Easy access to the mall and to great restaurants. And the best shower I've ever seen. I wanted to take it home. What's not to love?
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Timothy
"WONDERFUL !!!!"
It's a great location and we loved the access to the mall. The view from our room 1823 was breath taking ! The beds were indeed heavenly , we are even considering purchasing one like it for our home. Valet was great and quick . Will definitely stay there again !!
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Happy customer
"Peaceful"
It was fantastic. I'm going through a horrible break up (on my birthday) and it was great to be able to step outside and be surrounded with the sounds of the city!
1 night trip Feb 21, 2015
Freddie
"Terrible, old rooms, bad service, dirty."
Our room has a terrible sound in the air conditioner, we changed room. The new room was better, but the carpet was dirty, the cleaning terrible. The only reason to stay there is the Galleria.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Wonderful Relaxing Weekend"
Definitely would stay here again! The staff was so friendly and helpful. My room was ready early and the accommodations were amazing. The beds were so comfortable and the room was super clean.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"Very satified"
Very nice room, very convenient and I enjoyed my stay.
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Nichola
"Fantastic"
Love the stay and comfort of the westin
3 night business trip Feb 13, 2015
"Everything we expected"
In Houston visiting friends. Liked that Westin Oaks is attached to the Galleria Mall -- kids could ice skate, and food and activities were readily available. The only drawback about the location is that the traffic around the Mall is really bad during certain times. It was hard for our Houston hosts to come get us and drop us off, even though they only live 3 miles from the hotel.
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Anna
"Old Hotel, small bathrooms, no amenities."
The only reason i'll return is the location. Need an urgent remodelation.
Tofi
"Love the Westin Oaks!!"
The rooms are very spacious. The hotel is located directly above the food court in the mall which makes it very convenient. There are also refrigerators in every room.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
"great location"
a great hotel with excellent staff. can't say anything negative about it.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
Dora
"Check In Staff Top Notch!!!"
When I arrived for a conference, I was booked at the hotel across the Galleria at the wrong location. Olga promptly attempted to move my reservation to the side of the hotel where my conference was! She saw I wasn't happy about my error in booking the incorrect hotel and offered to fix the problem. At the end of the day, I was a happy customer and thoroughly satisfied with my stay.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
Carlin
"Shopping Weekend Getaway"
Comfortable beds and the sliding door balcony was very nice to have. The room was clean except for a huge piece of dried bubble gum I found under the chair when I moved it. The hotel is super convenient for shopping and eating. The Cheesecake Factory is attached, and many other choices to eat in the Galleria. There was a wedding reception the night we stayed and if I had known, would have requested a room on a floor where no reception guests were staying (if that's even possible), because they woke me up in the middle of the night talking loudly and slamming doors. With that said, it was a restful stay and I would go back.
2 night trip with friends Jan 16, 2015
"Just average"
The rooms at this Westin are really terrible. Super old furniture that has scratches and peeling paint on doors. The service is ok. The valets are somewhat lost. If I had know the quality here, I would definitely have gone elsewhere. Cheap.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Austinite
"One night, nice stay."
Very welcoming staff. Tried to park on my own. Lot was full so for 29.00 overnight fee I just let valet take care of it. The room was clean and plenty of hot water. And the attachment to the Galleria was nice on a rainy day.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
mike
"Great Location!"
Location is great to go shopping and dining.
1 night family trip Jan 5, 2015
"Couples getaway"
Hotel was really convenient to our shopping at the Galleria. We could go shopping, come back to the room and rest and then be right back at it in a matter of minutes. Staff was really helpful. The one downside we found is the appearance that you have to valet park when you pull up to the hotel. We found out at checkin, that we could have parked anywhere for free on a first come first served basis. That resulted in $30 that could have been better spent.
1 night romance trip Jan 3, 2015
John D.
"Nice hotel. Great location"
Stayed a week and was very comfortable. Spacious room. Directly connected to Galleria. Convenient parking.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"not coming back"
The hotel is old and dirty, not like other Westin hotels. The check in was at three and they gave us the room at seven. Staff was not helpful at all.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
BG
"Ok hotel attached to Gallaria in downtown Houston."
Overall just ok. Only one staff person available at check in. We arrived late and tired so went straight to room to go to bed. Sheets on beds didn't fit and were all waded up. Clean though. Very comfortable mattress. All amenities look tired.
Response by The Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria
Good afternoon Willy, We appreciate you leaving us your valuable insight on your recent stay at the Westin Oaks. I am disappointed to hear that our room did not exude the refreshing environment that we strive to maintain; however, I am elated that you enjoyed our Heavenly Bed and close proximity to the Galleria mall. I do hope that you choose us again on your next trip to the Houston Galleria area so that we may be able to renew your impression of the Westin Oaks. Be Well, Veli Shah Guest Relations Coordinator
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"Two stars at a four star price"
This is a bad review. The room made me physically sick. My face and eyes swelled to nearly closed. Everything was expensive. (parking & wifi) Unrealistically expensive. The condition was slightly worn and our room view was just awful. Occasionally the shower would stop working. They seem to think that being attached to the Galleria gives them the ability to overcharge and under deliver. On the up side there were no roaches, rats or anything. Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else.
3 night romance trip Dec 23, 2014
Shawn
"Convenient Hotel within the Galleria Mall"
The Hotel is clean. The beds are comfortable and come with multiple pillows for various comfort zones. The rooms have their own thermostat which can be adjusted to your comfort level. Parking is free but is somewhat insecure because you are parking with the rest of the mall shoppers. You will be leaving your car in the mall parking garage overnight so keep your possession out of sight. If your stay is during a low season, your vehicle may be isolated in the garage overnight. The staff is friendly. The Hotel has a corridor leading directly into the third floor of the Galleria Mall. It is a convenient place to park your vehicle, go to the Hotel and the mall and never have to access your vehicle until you are ready to leave. The mall offers all types of shops and eateries at high and low ends. Traffic surrounding is a bit congested during holiday season but if you can bare the traffic, the surrounding offers some of the best shops and eateries the city has to offer.
Response by The Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria
Good afternoon Chi Lan, Thank you for providing valuable feedback on your stay at the Westin Oaks. We are thrilled to hear that your stay with us warranted a 5-star rating and that our close proximity to the Galleria mall proved beneficial to your rejuvenating stay. Our direct connection into the mall is just one of the many conveniences we hope that our guests take advantage of and we look forward to hosting you again in the future. Warm Regards, Veli Shah Guest Relations Coordinator
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
Chi Lan
"Nice hotel connected to The Galleria and dining."
Nice hotel, spacious room and very comfortable beds. Location is amazing. Access to The Galleria Mall and close to many resturants. Staff was courteous.
Response by The Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria
Greetings Maribel, We appreciate you leaving feedback on your recent stay at the Westin Oaks and are elated to hear that your stay with us warranted a 5-star rating. Thank you for the kind words regarding our Heavenly bed, spacious rooms and welcoming staff. Our close proximity to the Galleria Mall is just one of the many conveniences we hope our guests take advantage of and we look forward to hosting you again on your next visit to the Houston Galleria area. Warm Regards, Veli Shah Guest Relations Coordinator
Other trip Dec 15, 2014