All hotels in Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
210 Peachtree St. NW, Atlanta, GA, 30303, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Satisfied, but overcharged"
My wife and I are intown, but decided to stay here for our anniversary. Overall, the stay was nice. The room and view were great for the price. Everything was great and looked clean. My biggest complaint was the price of breakfast. Obviously, you expect a hotel to overcharge you. Breakfast was just the worst of it. We ordered two, because one wouldn't have been enough food, so it was already going to cost $45 for breakfast. But the hot did not tell us that they were going to charge us a $4 delivery fee and a $10 service charge, making breakfast almost $60. I may as well have just gotten steak for breakfast. It would have been cheaper. After already charging $20 per breakfast dish, I can't imagine why they have to charge another $15 just to get it to your room.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Joshua
"Fabulous"
It was awesome. My wife and I went to the Sundial Restaurant for our Anniversary and stayed the night. There are ton on things to do right in the same area within walking distance. I wished we stayed for the whole weekend.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Gregory
"Ron White show"
AWESOME AS ALWAYS. BEST PLACE TO STAY IN DOWNTOWN ATLANTA.
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
"Stay cation guru"
Great experience! Will do it all over again!
2 night trip May 3, 2015
Donald
"Not Bad"
Stayed here one night for a business convention. It was comfortable enough and I'd likely stay here again if I need a place in downtown Atlanta. I noticed a great deal of sound carries through the walls, more than I would expect from a high end hotel. Other than that, it was comfortable and pleasant enough.
1 night business trip Apr 10, 2015
"Great Location/view"
You book this Hotel if you want a view or a central location. has a beautiful view of downtown. The furniture and beding are of higher quality. Many people wont notice but I like the details. The only downside of this hotel is for people who are afraid of elevators or that hate paying alot for parking.
1 night trip with friends Mar 19, 2015
Kai
"Relaxing Time"
Had a good time
1 night romance trip May 2, 2015
Anthony
"just ok"
I had to wait in line for the checkin since there was not enough receptionist. They don't have in room free wifi (if you're not a westin member).
1 night business trip Apr 26, 2015
"Wonderful"
Great will stay again on my next visit.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2015
Nice hotel. Felt a little rushed when arriving at hotel with getting out of vehicle.
1 night business trip Apr 26, 2015
Jinnyi
"My First Stay"
It was a nice place to stay. However, if I wanted to use internet, I had to pay for it. I thought that was too much at the price I paid for the rooms. It took them forever to bring our bags to our room and parking was a mess.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
Macretia
"Okay stay not he best."
Only stayed one night. The hotel was nice but there were something's that made me give the ratings I did. Parking was a pain. When we got there at about 6pm the garage was full so we ended up paying double for parking because we wanted to leave out and come back. We waited 20+ minutes to get checked in. There were 3 front desk clerks and the line was extremely long. We were put in a workout guest room with a treadmill in it and no we did not request it. So we had to go back downstairs get back in line to get another room and in this case we had to get a queen instead of King (which we reserved from the beginning). The rooms are quite small but they were clean. One of the phones kept beeping so we had to remove the battery to get it to stop. For what we payed I would have expected a little better than what we got. I did like the noon check out and of course the location. Our view was nice. We were able to see the Ferris wheel very good. Overall the stay was ok. Not sure if we will be staying here again.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Lyle
"Nice Hotel!"
Very nice hotel! I always stay there but parking and valet is always a long wait.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Ejay
Business trip at World Congress Center, great location. Many nice restaurants in walking distance, they provide loaner umbrellas! Ask at the Bell desk, we needed it. Don't miss the Sun Dial rotating bar on the 72nd floor.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
Mark H.
Westin is centrally located if you are attending a convention or anything in the arena or centennial park. Room was comfortable with floor to celing windows. Only negatives would be that the Bathroom is on the smaller side and vent not the greatest, leaving a damp feeling for a while after using the shower. Lobby, gym and staff nice.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
K
"Great trip for two"
Everything was great. Checking in and out was so easy! Loved it.
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Olivia
"A little over rated"
Two trash cans still had trash from previous guests. Room wasn't nearly as big as I expected. My view was the side of another building and a parking deck. To top it all off the smoke alarm went off in my room, so security came all up in my room in the morning to "investigate". I'm not a smoker and when asked what could've made it go off, there answer was steam from the shower. I thought a smoke detector detected smoke? Highly doubt I'll ever try this hotel again, but i can say I've at least done it once
shaun
"Good location, great view"
Good location, go to the Sun Dial rotating roof bar!
Mark H.
Awesome hotel and great views. Would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.
kyle
"excellent hotel in the downtown district"
within walking distance to just about all attractions, I love being a few steps from the MARTA rail entrance. Easy to get in and out of the hotel.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
Don
"Nice hotel but very expensive."
Hotel was clean, pretty, and staff was very nice. But, the over charge for everything from Internet, refrigerator, food,and parking was a nightmare. And at 32.00 a day to park a block away was ridiculous.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
"Housekeeper"
Nice hotel, location and FO staff, but housekeeper can do better
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
"Beautiful hotel, horrible service"
This hotel is beautiful and had gorgeous views. That's about it. The staff is totally unresponsive to guest needs. My luggage was lost for six hours. A friend attending the same conference waited two hours to get her car from valet. There was one employee being concierge/front desk for a conference check in of hundreds and the wait was ridiculous. No rush to do anything here whatsoever.
Kassie
"Nice stay!"
Very nice views from the deluxe room I stayed in. No major issues other than valet didn't work properly with the card scanner luckily I was only cbrged for one day instead of two. The bathroom could have had a little bit more clean. Overall it was a wonderful way to spend a weekend!
braves fan
"Convenient spot right in the heart of downtown ATL"
It was a pleasant home base for our first-ever trip to Atlanta.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
We had a wonderful stay at the Westin in Atlanta. We enjoyed cocktails at the Sundial Restaurant with that gorgeous view. The view from our hotel room was also amazing. Getting around was easy as we were just a block from the MARTA station. And the bed was beyond comfortable when we came back from our adventures. We will be back!
Matthew
Clean modern well organized Friendly staff Good location
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Beautiful views from the 59th floor. Enjoyed the friendly staff and accommodations in hotel, including relaxing in the downstairs bar area the ride up to and the view from the Sun Dial. Located very close to restaurants and event sites.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
"Great experience!"
We had a great visit! Best little weekend getaway I've had in a long time! The hotel was very nice and the view was amazing!!! We loved the convenience of the location! We also enjoyed our late night dinner at the Sun Dial. Food was decent but view was awesome. I'm sure we will be back to stay again soon.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
T
Very pleasant experience. Great views of Atlanta from the guest rooms. Very convenient location.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
"Westin Atlanta"
What a view of the entire downtown area from the top floor restaurant. Had a great stay.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
"Wonderful Weekend!!!"
This was my 2nd stay at the Westin Peachtree Atlanta. It's the only place I want to stay when visiting. Everyone and everything were great.
Patrick
"Westin Experience"
Bed and pillow too hard. Everything else was great.
1 night romance trip Mar 25, 2015
"Extremely Noisy"
The hotel itself was nice but the noise was ongoing all night long. Our room was close to the elevators and every time the doors opened the noise began. People are so inconsiderate of those that do actually sleep between the hours of 2am and 5am. The doors did not keep out any noise at all. Unless you are a deep sleeper or going to stay up partying all night I would not recommend this hotel.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
Sleepless
"I loved looking at Atlanta"
Besides the valet parking & regular parking being a hot mess, I loved and enjoyed my stay. I would highly recommend. Very beautiful scenery.
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
Kanika
"Bad night"
People slamming door all night long no sleep ridiculous! Never had that happen before. I stay at the Westin all the time for work very disappointed. Should get a refund.
1 night business trip Mar 21, 2015
"Great for all the amenities for tourist. All close"
Close to everything we wanted to see. Very convenient and easy access to any kind of transportation.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Sara
"Quick get-away"
Bathrooms were a little dingy for $179 a night. Neighborhood is becoming questionable.
2 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
Kenneth
"Clean, convenie location, but "extras" too costly."
The hotel was not inexpensive (about right for its downtown location, though), but I felt nickel-and-dimed with expenses. Parking was full, so had to pay to park in the vertical lot across the street, with no credit from hotel. Had to pay for in-room WiFi. "Convenience items" in the room exorbitantly priced. Ended up paying essentially 50% more than advertised room price.
1 night business trip Mar 6, 2015
This hotel was nice and close to restaurants would stay there again but disappointed in parking garage it was horrible
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
dee
"Great room. Nice size."
The in room hvac was a touch fussy when it went off but not really enough to be disturbing. Hotel guests should be made aware of how much their voices will carry in the part of the hotel that is circular. This is probably not a huge issue most of the time but good to know. I was disappointed not to have free Wi-Fi.
1 night romance trip Mar 5, 2015
"changed for the better"
Way better experience than 2 years ago. Not a long wait. Great customer service
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
"Good hotel, for the price."
Decent hotel in the middle of downtown. Staff was friendly, check in and out was fast and food in resteraunt was excellent. Valet parking is a little steep at $32.00 but it is Atlanta.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Hilton PV
Attractive facility. Spectacular view. Courteous staff. Clean room. Comfortable bedding. Walls too thin for sound. Tried to reach front desk three different times with no answer. Parking garage too narrow and small for the capacity of the building. Would recommend the Westin to others!
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"Birthday Bash"
The hotel staff were wonderful. We had a stellar experience at Sundial for dinner. Our room had a beautiful view of downtown. The bed was "heavenly". Because it was our birthdays, our rooms were upgraded once we checked in AND we received complimentary breakfast the following morning. Just a great experience all around. The only con would be that we waited in the valet line for over 30 minutes to get our car at checkout.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Jenn
"5/5"
Very nice stay - excellent view and great service.
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Josh
"Downtown, near restaurants and events."
Great locations and wonderful hotel. Loved my stay.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
"Nice hotel conveniently located in downtown"
Check-in set up a little confusing and waited longer than expected to check in. Cafe was only open for breakfast, leaving in-hotel dining options limited. Comfortable room with great view; however would have preferred a tub, instead of just a shower.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
Isaac
"It was aight..."
We came for a "staycation" visit during valentines weekend. Which happened to fall on a cheersport competition weekend. I felt that took away from our experience quite a bit but perhaps I should have checked online in advance before booking the room. Dinner at the sundial was a really wonderful and perhaps hands down the best experience from our stay. Another complaint is ordering room service and it taking an hour and a half for it to come to the room. Next time we'll probably go stay at a cabin or air b&b.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"nice but over rated."
Had problem after problem I called the front desk someone was sent up but keep having to call for other things.
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015