All hotels in Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
10 Huntington Ave, Boston, MA, 02116, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"good"
ver nice but I find the bathroom too small
2 night family trip May 24, 2015
i booked this hotel because it stated spa service would be available. The staff told me the spa wiuld be opened on 5/25 10am when i checked in the hotel on 5/24. I called operator to connect to the spa next day morning. There was nobody answered and the staff told me to get down to 2nd floor to make appointment. The spa was closed without any notice. If the spa is not hotel facility, it shouldn't stated that. and the hotel staffs don't even know the spa closed on holiday.
Other trip May 28, 2015
cheung
"Amazing service, beautiful hotel"
At the last minute we had to switch hotels due to the condition of the other hotel. We booked our room as we walked into the Westin. Rob checked us in and was amazing! He was so helpful and understanding. Imagine our surprise when we walked into our beautiful room! The Riverview was unbelievable! We went to the bar late and the bartender Pete was awesome. In the morning we checked our luggage so that we could make the mile journey to our car and the luggage check associate was wonderful. The Westin saved our night away, our first anniversary, and we are so grateful!
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015
Gabrielle
"hair hair hair and what was in the covers"
Checked in on Sunday evening to find a bath tub full of little hairs and long hair. Only one wash cloth, hair sticking out of towels flipped the bed cover over to find all kinds of, I don't even know what. I think the need was made and towels out in bathroom that was the extent of cleanliness. Totally discounted a 4 star hotel not cool. Expressed disgust to hotel was told if I hadn't used a third party they would have committed me a night to make up for it. That's not happening so what are you going to do about this??????
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015
Doris
"Beautiful hotel with the best location in Boston."
Fantastic location right in the heart of Bostons Back Bay neighborhood. Great shopping and restaurants, all within walking distance. The rooms are beautiful and have magnificent views. All this PLUS the Westin is pet friendly and I always travel with my morkie and they make us feel right at home.
1 night trip May 15, 2015
"College Visit"
Visiting my son in college. A great hotel in a great city. Conveniently located at Copely Square. Lots of history, lots of shopping, and short walk to the T.
3 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Vincent
"Nice night in Boston"
Great location, nice view (corner window) and great bed. TV wasn't working, but other than that it was a nice place in Boston for the night.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Sally
"Westin Copley Place"
Stayed at the Westin Copley for the Frozen Four. Great location, close to great shopping and restaurants on Boylston and Newbury St, with easy access to the subway for transportation. The concierge service was helpful for advice on tourist activities. Also had a nice bar (Bar 10) for late night drinks and snacks.
Other trip May 12, 2015
Sean
"Great hotel in Copley Square"
The hotel is within walking distance to a lot of stores and restaurants. The weather was great and we had a great trip. I would recommend the Westin for sure.
Other trip May 11, 2015
Jared
"Over rated and over priced."
Over rated and over price.Even you have to pay for internet.Room was noisy.The light in the room and bathroom is dim.
5 night trip Apr 28, 2015
Najeeb
"OK, at best"
Hotel is fine but just that. Our room, a junior suite, was nice enough but the bathroom but tiny and quite dated. The place needs a 'refresh'. On a positive note, the bar was good as was the gym.
3 night romance trip Apr 29, 2015
"A good hotel to consider."
It has a prime location. Access to all the shopping malls is extremely convenient and absent the weather elements. Great stores and places to eat. This particular hotel is quite tired, especially when it comes to the rooms, carpeting, etc. But what a view, fast elevators, adequate parking and an excellent family location. The Lobby is also a great place to meet up with company because it has abundant sofas, chairs, room to congregate. Very safe. The refrigerator in the room is a nice feature.
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"Good with exception of bad information"
Everything was nice and basic. I felt the price for the room was a little steep, considering it was basic, but the location was probably the reason. My bf and I wanted to valet park the car, but noticed a sign saying full and were told to park in a garage, so we did. We later found out the sign was just to make sure non guests weren't taking up the available room. would have been nice to know so we didn't have to pay for the Super expensive garage parking. Note: valet attendants should probably ask if people are guests of hotel before telling them to park in garage, to save time, money and people's anger.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Anna
"Copley Convenience"
The Westin is very conveniently located next to the Library and is walking distance from Boylston and Newbury streets...made our stay that much easier. Many parking, food, and entertainment options nearby
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"weekend with the family"
great spot
2 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
Jonathan
"Great hotel."
Perfect location. Comfortable room; professional and courteous staff. Highly recommend.
4 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2015
"In Desperate need of renovation"
This hotel is in desperate need of renovation but maybe you won't notice because the lighting is so poor. The room was clean but in my opinion that is meeting a minimum of what I expect when paying for such an expensive room. You can get room service pretty much 24 hours a day but on top of inflated prices which you may expect for the convenience you will be charged a $10 delivery fee. You may find a restaurant that would deliver to you for less. They actually charge for wifi. So if you stay there be prepared to be nickeled and dimed at every turn. As the saying goes "There is a sucker born every minute". I think at the Westin they are counting on that.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
"Fabulous Shower"
I spend a lot of time visiting Boston and have stayed at many of the hotels in and around Back Bay. This has become my favorite. I slept well on the comfortable bed. The room was spacious, comfortable and clean. But what made me smile was the fabulous shower...a rain shower head combined with a shower wand. I wish all hotels had as luxurious a bathroom.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
We had a great stay overall. The staff was friendly and fast. Room was comfortable. Would stay here again.
"Very accommodating!"
Great location and views. We checked in very early, we really only expected to store our luggage until later. They offered a late check out without even asking.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
The hotel was very nice, except that the bathrooms were a little bit on the small side. Other than that, nice amenities.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"concierge, location and access to city are great"
The concierge was very helpful with restaurant recommendations, lobby and hotel facilities are great, bathroom could use some updating. All in all a good stay but not the most plush Westin i've ever stayed in. Can't beat the location!
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"Top notch"
Everything you expect from a Westin. Room was warm and inviting. Bed was comfortable and linens soft.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"First Family Get-A-Way"
Two night stay with a two and four year old. Went to the Aquarium. Stayed on 14th floor and although the weather was bad, we were able to get to most places while staying inside.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
jeff
"Beautiful views of the river and Boston."
We were pleasantly surprised by the Westin Copley hotel during our recent trip to Boston. Without any request the hotel gave us a lovely room on the 26th floor with a spectacular view. We were in Boston for only 24 hours but found this to be the perfect location and comfort level.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
joan
"Easter weekend"
Fun family trip to see our daughter row. Our room had a lovely view of the Charles.
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Wonderful stay as always. Great room with a lovely view. Main draw of the hotel is it's proximity to everything in Back Bay- you are steps away from great restaurants, bars, shopping, etc.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
The Westin is inthe perfect location! It is connected to Copley & the Prudential shops. The views of the Charles River were breathtaking. You are within walking distance of the finish line of the Boston marathon. Be sure to walk through the Boston public library. Beautiful building.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
Terry
"Wonderful Visit!"
One night at the start of Easter weekend. Within walking distance of most everything we wanted to see in a short time.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
Harper
"Very beautiful, convenient to many attractions."
Great, comfortable lobby for visiting with friends
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
E.B.
"Great Location for sites/the T/Airport Access"
Easy check in, friendly staff, comfortable room. Right in Copley Square great for sites. Easy access to the T for city exploring. Airport access is great, the bus picks up and drops off 1 block from the hotel.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
"Beautiful hotel, conveniently located"
I spent a long weekend here with my entire family. It was a great experience, located in the heart of Boston, just walking distance to the T, a gigantic shopping center, Boston commons, movie theaters, what can I say? everything! Food a bit pricey in the hotel, but then again, just walk to Newbury, Boylston or anywhere and delicious more affordable options are there for you. Great spacious room (junior suite), amazing view of the city (22nd floor), indoor swimming pool (kids went crazy!), friendly staff. Would love to come back in the summer!
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
Gaby
"Greatness"
Excellent, enough said.....
1 night business trip Mar 16, 2015
TODD
"great to stay"
The location is great. There is a skywalk shopping mall connected to the hotel, it was raining when we stay there, so it is perfect to go shopping. We stayed in a suite, the view from the room was fantastic, and the room is huge! we had a family party with about 12 people in there, still a lot of room. It is totally worth it.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
"Great view from our room."
We had a great corner room with views of Coply Square. Not sure all the rooms have such a nice view, so try to get one that faces the river.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
"Great location but two out of six elevatirs worked"
Room temp blew out cold air when I wanted hot air.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
"AMAZING VIEW!"
Junior suite in corner with an amazing view of the Prudential center and the heart of Back Bay! Will be back in July and will def be staying here again!
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
Farias
"The princess weekend at the Westin!"
I was attending a fundraiser for Fenway Health which was at a connecting hotel. I was able to walk to the event during the day to volunteer, walk back to change and return by foot dressed for the occasion that evening. The staff at the Westin made me feel like a princess! I can't wait to go back for a special weekend.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
"Arrogant"
the front desk was arrogant r
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
Qining
"Great Location and views"
Wonderful hotel. We had a breathtaking vista of the Charles river and the Back Bay. The hotel has Valet parking and we just left our car there and took the T wherever we wanted to go. We've found a new favorite for sure!
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
Great experience. From the moment we checked in and I mentioned we were celebrating a 50th birthday, the staff sent a bottle of wine-totally unexpected
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
"Convenient place in the city center"
The river-view room is excellent.
2 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
"Amazing view of Boston"
Can't say enough about the million dollar view from the corner room!
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Clex
"Visit Boston indoors!"
Westin is attached to Copley Place and the Prudential center by means of enclosed bridges. Fantastic arrangement for visitors to Boston during the coldest February in years!
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Joanna
"Solid Hotel Experience"
As a single female traveling on business, I had a solid experience with the staff, particularly the front desk. They got their services down right. My ONLY complaint is the wifi purchase. I got the 3-day package on Thursday evening at 5 pm. I assumed that the service would last me until Sunday evening, right? No. My wifi service got cut Saturday night at 8 pm! I called the operator on Sunday morning to inquire and she was rude & insisted "that's the way it works." I even told her the terms of services did not state one way or another with timing and she finally relented and said with disgust, "Fine, sign-in again and I will waive the fee." How am I supposed to trust that? Just refund my money! She wouldn't. So I was stuck with no wifi until 3 pm since my flight cancelled in the morning due to the blizzard. Otherwise, wonderful experience overall including the staff in Bar 10 - definitely needed a drink after the interaction with the operator.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
kay
"Stayed here during a blizzard!"
Can't say enough of how great the staff were on everything. Great experience all around.
"Great location but disappointing stay"
The hotel had charges for everything, stayed at the Marriott last year in same complex and it was an overall much better stay!!!!!!
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"Perfect Stay in Boston"
It was perfect from start to finish: for convenience, comfort, location, and service.
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
"Great hotel in a fabulous location"
We stayed at this hotel during the blizzard and everything went well. The pool area was clean and my son loved it. It's attached to shops and restaurants so that's nice too.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
Jen
Great location. Right accross from the subway and easy to walk or ride anywhere in town. Nice clean hotel with a great little bar that seems pretty popular with the locals. Would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015