All hotels in Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
10 Huntington Ave, Boston, MA, 02116, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"Overall a good hotel + superb location"
It took 2 days to fix the safe + shower dripping constantly
3 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
"Successful weekend"
First time back in awhile glad to spend it at the Westin
1 night trip with friends Oct 16, 2015
I love the Westin and the staff however, this trip was so disappointing. My room was a bit outdated and noisy as heck!!! 3003... I'm not sure why but I Stayed 41 days here over the past year and never had a problem before. Telephone was outdated, tv didn't work, furniture old...
1 night business trip Oct 6, 2015
Janie
"Comfortable and appealing night's stay"
Our family enjoyed our room and the Brazilian restaurant immensely. We came to see the Blue Man Group and that also was terrific. Thank you very much for a beautiful hotel and a wonderful night's stay.
1 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
Halene
"Seeing Boston without a car"
We had a problem with accessibility in the shower, didn't receive the room I ordered. However, Juan at the front desk helped a bad situation into something acceptable. Frank, the concierge, gets 5 stars. He was extremely helpful and spoke to my daughter (she's in a wheelchair) not to me (mom). If others would realize that just because someone is in a wheelchair doesn't mean that they can't talk. ( I feel better saying that - please pass it on.) The hotel had some eating options & a couple of malls, attached. We did everything on foot & subway, 4 days worth. There is quite a bit in this area.
Other trip Oct 6, 2015
"Finishing the 50"
Excellant
1 night trip Sep 17, 2015
I would stay here again. everything was great
1 night trip with friends Sep 12, 2015
Holly
The staff was super friendly. Great location!!! We could walk and shop or site see. The place was clean with great views. We would definitely stay here again
2 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
"Lacking Service..."
Great location, but service from hotel was lacking.
2 night trip with friends Sep 11, 2015
"Wedding Getaway"
We attended a wedding at the hotel which was fabulous. Great views from everywhere and the room was so comfortable and the food at the restaurant and wedding and brunch was amazing.
1 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
"ESPECTACULAR"
I stayed there with my two daughters , they are assinting college in boston, The hotel was just PERFECT, first class hotel, the location incredible ...i would Definitely stay here again , but only reserving through hotels.com To save on the original price !
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2015
Anna
"Solid choice in Boston"
Very pleasant, centrally located hotel in Boston. Nice staff.
1 night business trip Sep 6, 2015
only one night. saw the redsox win (a bonus) thoroughly enjoyed the stay. thanks
1 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Allan
"The perfect place to stay in Boston !"
This was a truly exceptional hotel. From the front office staff to the upper management they all made us feel special. My wife had stayed here a month or so prior on business and liked it so much we came back for a family visit. The location is prime with lots to choose from around it as far as dining and attractions go. The upper management upgraded our room and left us a little care package inside our room. It was a very nice touch for returning customers. They have customers for life and we will recommend it to anyone we know that goes to Boston.
3 night family trip Sep 3, 2015
"Nice hotel in the heart of Boston"
This hotel is in a great location. The amenities are nice. I wasn't thrilled about the construction in our floor and would have appreciated knowing this upon check in. We were not told and awoke to what sounded like jack hammers and saws outside our room. This hotel is big with more than 30 floors so the elevators are often slow to arrive. I prefer a boutique hotel, but the location of the Westin is convenient to everything in Boston.
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
Jill
"Espectacular Hotel first class !!!"
Hello I stayed at the westin with my Two daughters, the Hotel was espectacular !! Loved it definitely Would stay here again !
5 night family trip Aug 25, 2015
Anna
"Modern and convenient hotel in Copley place."
The Westin is nice, modern, and convenient hotel that connected to a couple malls and convention centers with a series of bridges. This helps keep you insulated from the elements in inclement weather because you're always indoors. The location is central and the staff is great and friendly. My complaints are few- the room itself had an oddly laid out restroom with the door opening into itself leaving little room for you to maneuver when trying to exit. Also some of the fixtures in the tub were showing some rust and the air conditioner was leaking into the closet carpet.
Other trip Sep 2, 2015
SurfAndSand
Our room was on a very high floor and the views were great. However, the room was warm and had a pool-like smell. The sounds of other doors closing was loud in our room and went on constantly.
3 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
"Perfect location...Very Comfy"
We've stayed at The Westin Copley Place before. The signature Westin Heavenly beds, great showers, and the fantastic location, right on Copley Square, make it our hotel of choice in Boston. Room rates on Hotels.com are competitive, too. The hotel is a good value. The only negatives have to do with a lack of room amenities (only one robe and one bottle of water in a King room for two guests, and no shower cap in bathroom), and the ridiculously expensive, awful breakfast in the hotel dining room. We expected the expense, but the food was awful. My daughter's pancake were barely cooked, and the "freshly brewed Starbucks coffee" was undrinkable.
3 night family trip Aug 27, 2015
Jane
"Two thumbs up"
Really great hotel in a great neighborhood
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"loving the westin!"
Hotel is in a great location with tons of shopping and restaurants right in Copley and the Prudential Center. You don't even have to go outside as you can use the indoor walkway. Staff is friendly, room was clean and very spacious with huge tv.
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
sam
"A great place for a bachelorette night!"
We stayed overnight for a bachelorette party! We had two beautiful rooms with a great view of the river. The only downside was the construction being down on our floor early the next morning. Other than that, it was a great place to stay in Boston.
1 night trip with friends Aug 26, 2015
"Walking distance to slit if places"
Nice hotel, can hear the upper floors toilet flushing and if you stay in a suite you hear a lot of noise from your neighbors. doors slam loud
Other trip Aug 30, 2015
"Location, location, location."
This hotel was wonderful. It is perfectly located near a huge grocery store, the first public library, Trinity Church, a Old Town Trolley Hop-on-Hop-off stop, and oh yeah several malls that are all accessible without having to take one step outside. My room provided me an excellent view of the beautiful Boston Public Library and the breathtaking Trinity Church. On Tuesday, the space near Trinity Church was used as a Farmers Market. It was very quaint. As an SPG member I was allowed free wi-fi in my room for my iPad and iPhone. A definite plus. As for the negatives, the window ledges inside were not cleaned, my bathtub inside was stained and appeared dirty, the corner behind the toilet had rust stains, and on my last day at the hotel a $4 magical water bottle that had been lodged in this one area of the fridge had been transferred to another spot and an additional bottle had been added. This was puzzling to me because I was not using the magical water when I was given two bottles of free water per day. Well, when I saw my bill the early morning I was rushing to leave the hotel for the airport, there sat a $4.29 charge for that stupid water. After speaking to two separate people, one with a heavy Boston accent who interrogated me, the stupid water was removed from my bill. The whole think was time consuming and just plain annoying.
Other trip Aug 28, 2015
Indy
Greta location
1 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
"Nice hotel, excellent location"
Westin is close to the T and Copley center. Concierge very helpful
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
"Bustling Hotel"
Hard to beat the the location. But this is a very big, very busy hotel making it tough to relax. Pool was always crowded. Lobby was constantly filled with people. Hotel is accessible from adjoining mall. No key access required for hotel elevators. Seems like a big security risk.
4 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
"great getaway with the kids"
Very nice.
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
"Very nice hotel & excellent staff!"
Great stay! There for a long weekend getaway - central location to everything we wanted to do - easy walk to many activities or a short cab/T ride. Good restaurants nearby and connected to a great mall at the Prudential. Really enjoyed our stay and we'll be back!
3 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
"Allergy Friendly Room"
Because of my numerous allergies I am unable to stay in most hotels but this is not the case with the Westin Copley. I had requested a Allergy friendly room with no feathers and that the ionizer be left in the room. The Hotel front desk Bob and Rob went out of there way to insure that all my request were met. As for the cleanliness of the room and bathroom it was impeccable. As a redult I strongly advise any person or family when visitung Boston either on business or pleasure stay at this hotel.
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
A father of 4
Went after our trip to Cooperstown Dreams Park with a large group. Most of which stayed at the Liberty. All of them wished they stayed at the Westin. Location is great. Walk right outside and into the Boston Public Library. Everything else was so close.
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
"nickel and dime"
disappointed that I can pay over 300.00 for a night in a hotel and can't get free Wi-Fi that the local coffee shop offers. very disturbing
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
"Great rest and location"
Restful work trip
1 night business trip Aug 12, 2015
"Great location, lots of cabs available"
Helpful staff. They got a room service order wrong then replaced it and charged nothing (good touch). Fee for WiFi is pretty bush-league, though
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
matt
"Great location and view from room"
Not pleased with the lost and found department. It took three phone calls to ascertain the status of an item left in the room. The rest of the staff was very gracious. The junior suite was spacious with a phenomenal view of the city and Charles River
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
robert
"Everything you'd expect from a Westin asset"
Wonderful location and room overlooking the historic Boston Public Library and the Charles River. Indoor pool size was too small for lap swimming exercise. Will book again next time in the Back Bay.
3 night trip Aug 6, 2015
"Can't wait to come back!!"
Will never want to stay anywhere else!! Loved it. Stunning view of Copley Square.
1 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2015
Jerry
"The Flumkins Invade Copley Square"
We would've liked more light in the room. We feel the bathroom should've had an exhaust fan. We were also bummed that we didn't get our New Balance socks. With that aside though everyone was really friendly and the hotel is really nice and convenient to everything.
6 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
Judah
"Beautiful hotel close to restaurants, shopping"
What a wonderful, centrally located hotel! The rooms are spacious and clean. We were able to take the train into Boston and walk 5 minutes from Back Bay station to the hotel. The T (subway) is close by, and great restaurants and shopping are right at the doorstep.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
RunningMom
Sink was clogged but when we told the front desk they had it fixed
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
Food was ok.... Service was good , the best is the location. We did not have time to visit their restaurants but seem they have a good variety.
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
"I'll stay here again"
It was a comfortable stay in the perfect location. Loved it!
4 night business trip Jul 31, 2015
Cary
"Beautiful hotel, close to everything."
Nice, clean comfortable rooms..... All the staff members were extremely friendly and helpful.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
"Great Boston location"
The Westin was fine. The location was great for us. We wanted to be close to Fenway, but also close enough to Boston Common and other sites in Boston. We arrived mid morning and they were able to go ahead and give us our room and they also offered a late check-out, which was great. Our next door neighbors were really loud and inconsiderate, which is no fault of the Westin's, but it may say something about how soundproof the rooms are in the hotel.
2 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
"Family vacation in Boston"
The Westin Copley was the perfect hotel for our family vacation. The staff was super friendly and helpful. It is centrally located to fine and casual dining, great shopping, and a short walk to historic sites and the MFA. Fortunately, there was a CVS across from the hotel as we had a sick child. There is a Starbuck's on the property and a bagel shop across the street. We had a very spacious suite with an incredible panoramic view. The room was super clean and the beds and pillows were very comfortable. We will definitely stay there again.
4 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Vanessa
"Free up the wifi!"
Very nice few days with family in Boston. Great location and service but $15 per day for wifi at this price is insulting.
3 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
"Great Location - easy access to everything"
We were on the 27th floor in a Junior Suite. The view was outstanding and the room had everything we needed; although a microwave would have been a nice touch.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
"Great shopping location"
We stayed here for out first Boston trip and while there's not a ton of family dining option on the property, we had plenty of options nearby. For the price it's a great location near the hop on and off tour trolleys to go downtown and sightsee.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
Loved it. Great hotel, great location!
3 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Bethany
"Nice hotel and great location"
For visiting Boston, this is a great hotel to stay, especially for a family. It's close to everything i.e restaurants, sightseeing, shopping, train stations, etc.
Other trip Jul 28, 2015