All hotels in Los Angeles, California, United States of America
2025 Avenue Of The Stars, Los Angeles, CA, 90067, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"Will Not Stay Again"
Nice Hotel - in century city so requires a car to get anywhere. There was a large event happening in the Hotel which I was unaware of when I booked my room. The line to valet, self park was ridiculous as well as the restaurants and hotel bar were packed with people not staying in the Hotel. The staff is surly and dismissive. Had to order room service where they manage to have 2 delivery charges and the decaf coffee costs a dollar more than the regular. Weird. Will not stay here again.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"ehh"
The closet smelled really bad, one of the restroom lights did not work, and the ice machine was down:/
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Jesus
"superb"
Great Time, friendly Staff
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Good but...."
Very disappointed that the beds were not queen size.
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"Middle of everything we wanted to see in 3 days!"
We arrived @ our Hotel on Saturday, after spending the day @ Venice Beach & Santa Monica. I had not realized when we booked the Hotel that the DGA's were happening there that night! Everything was very hectic, something we're not used to. The Parking staff was friendly & helpful. The young Woman @ the front desk was very nice. All was good until my 16 year old Daughter thought it might be fun to see the People leaving the DGA's :( We went to the Lobby around 10:00 p.m. & we sat quietly waiting for the "Stars" to leave. My Husband who is slightly alternative looking, sat on the floor next to my seat, as there were no other chairs near me available. He was probably there for @ least 45 minutes with no problems, then a Security Guy came up with an attitude and asked in a very haughty manner, if he was a Guest of the Hotel? I understand that there needs to be security @ these events. I understand that they may not appreciate him sitting on the Floor, but this Guy was over the top rude! He could have asked nicely for my Husband to please sit in a chair, that there were Elderly people coming out of the Event soon & he was afraid that they may trip over him (they wouldn't have, he was tucked into a corner) but it would've been a good excuse. Anyway, this Hotel will now be remembered not for it's great pool, it's Nice Front Desk People. it will go down in my Families History as the place with the RUDE Security Guy!
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
Jamie
"Not the cheapest but great hotel"
Great hotel. Rooms seemed updated. Amenities were really nice (paid extra for Regency Club and it was worth it for the free snacks and breakfast). Not inexpensive but I've paid more for lesser rooms/hotel in LA so overall a win.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"Big hotel, small rooms"
The rooms were not a Hyatt experience. I booked the double beds and the beds seemed awfully small. Not worth the price, for th small rooms and beds. Nice lobby and friendly staff though.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Beautiful Hotel but should be for the price."
The hotel offers beautiful views of the coast. The balconies make it very cozy. The beds and the rooms are adequate, but the pillows could be better. I didn't really get a good night sleep because of them. The staff is A+ all the way. Courteous and very nice with a genuine concern for their guest.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
"Howard party."
Stay was short, but very good. Concierge was very helpful. Valet parking good and attentive. Breakfast good. Restaurant rec. was perfect and convenient.
2 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
"Overall nice hotel"
Bed a was a little too stiff for the price of the room per night, felt like the mattress should have been higher quality. Restaraunt needs a couple of more choices besides the 1 vegetarian option of sweet potato ravioli. Eggs at breakfast were pretty runny as well but everything else was great.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
nick
"Good but not whatsap i expected"
The hotel is not The same as it use to be i think it neads soñé remodalatiin
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Nice family trip for overnight stay. Excellent"
Reservations manager Jessica Goulet is like none other. She listens and she assists with top notch customer service when there is an unresolved issue. Front staff was superb. No surprise I keep coming back!
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Kristi
"great pool and hot tub"
awesome pool and hot tub. very cool infinity effect. rooms are nice. staff was friendly. check out is 12 and not 11 like some new places. 24hr room service is awesome. good food. liked the stay.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Excellent Breakfast Bar and Service"
The hotel is located very close to Rodeo drive. There is a Westfield Mall with an Amc theater walking distance from the hotel. The hotel has one of the best breakfast buffet we have had in a long time. If you are visiting then take some time and visit the Huntington Botanical Garden, about 30 min from the hotel. Also, make reservations in advance to have tea at the Japanese Gardens. We had a great time at the hotel!
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
Kris
"Try it. You'll like it"
It is a very convenient place to stay for guests of residences in Century City. The rooms are nice. It was a most enjoyable stay over Christmas.
4 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Beedy
I booked hotel for my girlfriend's parent. The stay is not so good. The gym is not complementary and the house keeping to HORRIBLE. We requested to bring us some cups and they never bring it. The pants under the blanket were gone after we left the room. Dirty cups was still on the table. Bad experience after all
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
Bowen
"Good quality hotel - should meet expectations"
We stayed here during the Christmas week. The hotel is a typical business class hotel with typical characteristics. It was clean, the staff were kind and helpful, the facilities are good, and the room was good. It is walking distance from some great shopping and some good restaurants, and away from the night club noise of downtown LA. It sits at a reasonable drive between Santa Monica and Hollywood. We had no complaints about the hotel at all and would stay there again for the location, facilities, and overall quality. As is typical, you will pay a fair price for this hotel and as most hotels in these cities do, this one charges handsomely for valet parking. But we are accustomed to including that charge in the budget and the valet service worked flawlessly since we used our car frequently. Overall, a good stay and we were happy with the visit.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Perfect Experience"
I had a room, looking west, and the view from the balcony was sensational.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Suzi
Solid business hotel with good people and service levels.
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
The staff was a little shirt and not as warm as I'd like to see but otherwise a great hotel.
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
tricia
"Nice stay in Century City"
Very nice hotel with amenities; friendly and helpful staff; good location. Hotel has a Starbucks. Shopping mall across the street. Nice area. Would stay there again.
1 night business trip Dec 14, 2014
Kris
"Great Location close to Beverly Hills & S Monica"
I've been to this hotel many times, always good service at a great location, the exterior could use a remodel, drinks are overpriced.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
J
"Great experience, no complaints!"
Great spot for business travel
4 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
jill
Good but when I ask for coffee. They told me to get Starbucks. They do want give me any drink. I have money to pay.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
Bhutrtira
"false representations"
I was not impressed.
1 night business trip Nov 19, 2014
"Look for better options"
Waste of Money for the amenities they provide. Not even a coffee maker in the room.
1 night business trip Nov 19, 2014
Krishna
"A new grand hotel"
We stayed overnight there and really enjoyed the clean and quiet room.
Julia
"Love this hotel!!"
Been here many times. Always perfect. Great location. Staff wonderful. Never any negatives.
linda
"Pleasantly surprised"
I was very hesitant to gamble on an unnamed hotel. I thought what the heck it's only one night and it's 4 stars. I was pleasantly surprised to find out after booking and my stay that it truly was a 4 star hotel. Thank you Expedia.
"Great place...love the pool."
Hotel is terrific...lobby fantastic. Pool is fabulous. Food at the Hotel terrific. No night life though. Close to century city..which is nice. One BIG problem is the valet parking...waaay too expensive and the traffic in front is a mess. The folks running it are clueless. I would stay there again...loved the area Lastly it needs a gym...$27 a day to use the Equinox is ridiculous.
One night business trip. Fabulous hotel - beautiful, great location. Customer service a little lacking - I asked the room service manager to do two things and she dropped the ball on both. The desk clerk made up for it upon check-out. Otherwise, a great experience.
1 night business trip Nov 12, 2014
Nicole
we book the century suite, unfortunately they only have 1 room that has 2 beds in this suite. i informed them twice that i want the room with 2 double bed instead of 1 king and they punt a note in my reaervation.i told them that i will be coming to check in 6pm instead of 3pm. when i came at exactly 7:30 pm,the room is not yet ready.we have waited for more than 30 minutes to clean and fix the room. The suite is quite expensive so we are expecting a good service but unfortunately its beyond of my expectation.
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
Jackie
"Biz Trip"
great business hotel
2 night business trip Nov 5, 2014
Nice hotel, great pool and jacuzzi, good location.
3 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
"Good business hotel"
Hotel is convenient to many offices. Primarily a business hotel - fairly sterile. The place is clean and has a decent gym. The food is typical for California (all organic, tofu and WAY overpriced - $16 for a cage free egg?) Since it's located in a business area there's nothing much to walk to other than offices - there is a shopping mall around the corner but it's a bit of a hike. They have the typical LA fascination with nice cars, so whenever a guest arrives in a Bentley or Ferrari the car remains parked immediately in front of the hotel - thus blocking traffic and creating snarls for anyone trying to get a taxi or be dropped off by one. All in all a decent place to stay, but go somewhere else to eat unless you're on an unlimited budget.
2 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
This hotel was amazing. The staff was friendly and always willing to help in any way possible. The only thing I did not like was the fact there are no coffee makers in the rooms, however, you can ask for one. I loved the fact that as soon as you step off the elevator, there was a Starbucks in the lobby. The hotel was convenient to everything in LA. I rented a car, which was helpful, but it was expensive to use valet parking. They did give me complimentary wifi, which was great, but most hotels offer this anyway. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the LA area.
3 night trip Oct 30, 2014
"Business Travel"
It was a business trip and I do most of my work across the street, so it is a great place to stay because the buildings connect. Also, I love that it is located in a great area with the mall attached. It is convenient for me.
2 night business trip Oct 30, 2014
"A quick but wonderful stay"
We did a quick stay (check in at midnight) and out the next morning. But, it is a place we will be returning to in the future.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Nice hotel in a great location. Can be pricey, but good deals are available if you keep checking.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Trish
"Heaven"
Had one technical glitch with TV. The engineer Wayne, was there in a jiffy and he made us feel like our experience there was personally important to him. The room.. Clean and perfect. The balcony overlooked the city and sunset. Will always stay here
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
mom
"Classy & Good Location"
Bar area good, in-house Starbucks for quick breakfast, rooms well provided (inc toothpaste!), balcony to work on & take in the LA sun & what looked like a nice pool area (too busy to use sadly). The Westfield is a 2 min walk for shopping & with a reasonable rate too this will be an LA favourite for next time.
2 night business trip Oct 22, 2014
Adie
I liked the hotel location It was nice hotel I loved the smoking rooms they have them with balcony
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
Nice hotel at Century City, 1 block from Century City Mall. Starbucks in the lobby.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"excellence in service"
my family and I had a great stay...in town for our aunt's 90th Birthday.
3 night trip Oct 4, 2014
"Good Staff"
This is an older hotel that the Hyatt must have purchased recently. It still needs some renovations, but overall is nice, in a good, quiet location. I would stay here again, because the stall was very helpful, pleasant, and never refused my request. Thats something I don't see a lot of in the hotel world.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
JOjo
"Top of the line L.A. westside hotel"
Hyatt has done a great job restoring this famous landmark hotel. It's received a top-to-bottom renovation. My recent stay was nearly flawless. It was affordable on Hotels.com which made my decision to stay there all the better.
2 night business trip Sep 23, 2014
Jeff L.
"Nice hotel in business district"
Great the bed was a little to soft for me .Starbucks a on premises great, but closes early
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Lovestravel
"Excellent hotel"
Close to mall and Beverly Hills rodeo drive. Clean, modern and great service
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Jay
"Our Hollywood Experience"
I cant say enough about this place. I NEVER write a review for ANYTHING. But let me say there isn't a better place to stay. ALL the fun and excitement of a hotel that you could hope for. Everything from starting out at breakfast to the closing it down in the city. The location is perfect. This is the nicest area around this part. The pool and hot tub is great. Early morning hot tun to get things going and the weather is like none other. I guess all I can say is everything was PERFECT. We blew out Boa restaurant, Sunset, the Viper Room and its right close to everything. Thanks Hyatt, WELL DONE!
2 night trip Sep 18, 2014
"Great Location - Service needs improvement"
Very well located hotel with a short distance to Beverly Hills and Rodeo drive. There is a shopping area just beside the hotel with some nice dining options. Comfortable room, nice swimming pool and excellent gym. The concierge service was excellent. The downside of this hotel is the service. The staff are lacking of attention especially at the restaurant and bar. Waited 15 minutes to take an order, actually I had to stand up and search for a server. When I found one, she said I have to wait for anothet server who should be back shortly. I had to complain so she take my order by herself. anyways that was only an example of the service issues this hotel have. A part from this the rest was fine.
4 night family trip Aug 31, 2014