All hotels in Los Angeles, California, United States of America
2025 Avenue Of The Stars, Los Angeles, CA, 90067, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

Could not have been better!
2 night romance trip Sep 12, 2015
"I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone"
When I booked this hotel, I assumed they would have a parking lot! When I read the description of the hotel, they failed to mention that there was going to be no other option to park besides the $42 valet parking fee.
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
Irritated
"Great place"
Huge room with balcony. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Nice pool and lobby area. Look forward to staying here again.
1 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
"Great place"
Would go there again
2 night family trip Sep 7, 2015
Tal
The whole hotel is in serious need of a facelift. The lobby and the room was careworn. The service was absent. I couldn't get my key to work so they sent up a bellman who was able to open the door right away. When I asked him what the trick was he just shrugged his shoulders. After trying it again numerous times I realized you have put pressure on the right side of the key as it goes in. Waste of time.Starbucks people are more interested in gossiping than helping customers. The whole place was very off-putting.
3 night business trip Sep 4, 2015
"No complaints"
Gorgeous hotel with friendly staff. Comfortable double beds. Large rooms. Great location. Close to Beverly Hills. West Hollywood. Melrose and Santa Monica. We've stayed twice. We will stay again.
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2015
rhomie k
"We will return."
The people who work here are unbelievably kind and helpful.The location is great-convenient to everything. We will definitely return.
9 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
Jill
"Definitely stay here"
The hotel was beautiful. The service was amazing. Everything we needed was in the hotel. They dry cleaned and pressed my dress in a few hours. Very impressed with the service.
6 night business trip Aug 30, 2015
"Very large rooms"
I think a very good value for what you get. Large room, historic hotel, yet updated
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
"Fab stay in LA"
Wonderful, relaxing time- reunion with an old friend. Really enjoyed the pool & relaxing on multiple patio areas. Restaurant food & service was excellent. Friendly staff who were always very helpful. Great location for sightseeing&shopping. Loved it & will stay again!
5 night trip with friends Aug 26, 2015
Joan
"Excellent Hotel"
This hotel was a perfect location for where we wanted to be for the weekend. The staff was friendly and the service was excellent.
1 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
"Great hotel all around."
The whole process, check-in, check-out etc. very quick and easy. Staff in all areas where very friendly and professional. Parking too expensive but was very happy to catch a 50% discount for self-parking on Saturday night. Poolside drinks were strong and good - worth the cost. Overall had a wonderful stay - will come back.
4 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
Sarah Beth
Excellent hotel and stay. Employees were all really friendly and helpful. It was very easy to get to and easy to get to the area's that we wanted to see.
2 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
"Comfortable Stay"
This is a lovely hotel. It's very clean and quiet. The room was spacious and the bed comfortable. The check in and out was easy. Good location, near the Westfield Mall and Movie Theatre. Easy to get a cab out front or call Uber. There are a few bars inside and a restaurant.
6 night trip with friends Aug 27, 2015
Wendy
"Not a four star"
We had the valet park our car and they destroyed the front end of our rental and they denied it!!! I was livid. I gave the paperwork to Alamo and I hope they go after you for it. Thank God I had insurance.
1 night business trip Aug 28, 2015
Judith
I'm a regular traveler to this hotel since my office is next door to the hotel. Unfortunately, I will not be staying here any longer and will stay at the Intercontinental 2 blocks away. Short story: I was given a very nice gift by a friend, which was in a gift box. Unfortunately, I left it in the room on the counter when I checked out. Since all hotels these days know who from house keeping cleans which room, and the time they enter and leave each room, I thought there wouldn't be an issue retrieving my gift. The hotel basically said they didn't find it and essentially said: "that's it.....too bad". I would think more of an upscale Hyatt, AND, for someone who has stayed in this hotel several times a year for nearly a week at a time. There was no effort to even go further than a simple review of the circumstances.
5 night business trip Aug 22, 2015
"Not that impressed!!!"
I would not give this hotel any higher because although the rooms are nice, the hotel is old. There is no fitness equipment. You have to pay $26 to go to the Equinox. The pool area was a nice touch, but again not your typical 4 plus star rated hotel area. You have to ask for basic amenities instead of them being in the room already. The parking price is awful. The best part of the trip was having a balcony off your room. That was a nice feature. The bath mirror fogged up after a shower because the fan doesn't work well enough. There is a tub shower and the bathroom is small. For the price, I would have expected better. I have not stayed at a Hyatt before, not sure I am that impressed. The bar was only opened on Friday night and not sure what happen on Saturday. The bar they did have open is in the lobby. The lobby was nice and updated.
2 night business trip Aug 28, 2015
"Always a great stay."
Love this hotel. Great location always a good vibe in the lobby.
2 night family trip Aug 27, 2015
mark
"Very Disappointing Stay"
See "What could be improved" Not sure why Expedia thinks they know best how someone should describe their experience. This line is added to accommodate some kind of character minimum on this field. Update 1 - After keeping other areas to the minimum number of characters, Expedia then wants you to reduce if further by some unknown amount. This is a very poor end user experience and the last review I would ever write for Expedia. Update 2 - Now I am getting an error message that says fixed the marked section, but surprise, there is no marked section. Very very poor end user experience
Other trip Aug 30, 2015
"Wedding overload"
the wedding they had booked, took over the hotel to the detriment of all the other hotel guests. No use of the pool, No use of hotel bar, constant noise from band sound checks and equipment being moved at all hours.
Other trip Aug 30, 2015
Lane
"Wonderful hotel in a fantastic location in LA"
The stay was fantastic. The location and amenities of this hotel are superb. I would highly recommend to anyone wanting to relax and be close to all the action in LA. Room are excellent with private balconies. Try to get a room facing the west side as the views are phenomenal.
2 night trip with friends Aug 21, 2015
Ali
"Great time in la"
Great hotel, pool, location to the mall for shopping, restaurants and movie theaters
2 night business trip Aug 23, 2015
richard
"Century City vacation"
The hotel staff were very gracious and the service was excellent. The rooms were comfortable and clean. I would definitely stay again when I am in the area. Love the nice touch of picking flowers for your room.
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Shari
love this hotel, more than all hotels in la.
3 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
susan
"Relaxing hotel"
Room was quite and clean. Staff were very friendly. I stayed on my own for business and felt safe and could get a good nights sleep. If your a young woman visiting LA on your own I would highly recommend this hotel. i could get my work done and come back and relax. The hotel made my business trip also pleasure.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
Beth
The only problem we had was with getting chairs at the pool. For a hotel of this size the pool area was very small. It seems the only way to get a seat is to reserve a cabana. Not very budget friendly, parking was outrageous cost.
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
Very quiet. Beautiful pool. Not a lot of tourist oriented businesses in the area, but easy trip to Santa Monica. Across the street from a shopping mall with a good food court.
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Margaret
"Back to the future"
It’s like time as not elapsed. The hotel perspires the 50s aroma without feeling dated. It’s an experience more than anything.
2 night family trip Aug 18, 2015
ALFONSO
If I'm ever back in Los Angeles I will stay here again
Other trip Aug 21, 2015
from alaska
This is the third time that I stay in this hotel and I keep coming back because it is located in the best spot in town and has easy access to everywhere. Huge entrance makes it very easy to valet. Huge lobby and with cosy bar.
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
"Staycation"
I surprised to not have a closet to hang clothing. Considering the weather was hot and humid the air conditioner wasn't operating as cool as I would have liked. Valet parking was like a parking lot hard to get in and out. The location of the hotel is the best part.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2015
"Fabulous Romantic Get Away"
We had a great stay. Well located to the areas we wanted to visit and the hotel was superb.
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
woodrow
"Nice hotel, lots of activity!"
Nice hotel with lots of activity but rooms were super quiet. Added touch of fresh flowers to choose from each day. Pool area was nice and relaxing. I would recommend to a friend!
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
tucker
Made a Reservation for a two bed room and just got a one bed.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
ruben
"Nice and comfortable stay"
Overall clean and attentive staff. Room did not come with coffee maker but they promptly provided one when requested. No TV remote, but was promptly provided with one upon request.
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
Unless you're a well paid movie star, mortgage your home and come on down!
5 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"Great hotel."
Nice location, clean, neat, great service.
1 night business trip Aug 8, 2015
Niramon
"Perfect hotel for great time and fun in west LA."
Had an excellent experience. Everything is perfect. We would love to go back. It is in prime locality and accessible to food, site seeing places.
Other trip Aug 14, 2015
Siva
"Great area, near to everywhere"
Great family hotel. Everything is near to you, can't use gym unless you buy $27 products from Equinox everyday!!!
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
freq traveller
"First-Class Service and Facility"
No substitute for customer-focused service. Great facility and location. Outstanding customer service from the moment you arrive until check-out. Could stay on the property and not leave, yet feel like it was a perfect getaway in the middle of the city. Kudos to the staff.
4 night business trip Aug 4, 2015
"Disappointingly tired hotel."
Rooms are super basic. Amenities are minimal. They did not refresh shampoo or soap each day. They do not provide shower caps without asking for them. No glasses/cups in the bathroom, have to go take them out of the minibar. Bathroom lighting is poor. Lightbulb was dead on arrival, need to request replacement.
2 night business trip Aug 3, 2015
Marita
The hotel is convenient and very user friendly. Nice staff and great pool area
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
Tommy
"Close to family"
Staff accommodating. Room clean. Restaurant staff were wonderful. Would have liked a comfortable chair beside the desk chair.
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
We had a nice stay with the grandkids. The only thing, of course, was the parking fee. Even though it was the weekend fee of $15, one has to pay the fee again if you leave the parking area.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Margarita
"Nice hotel, easy access to everything in LA area."
Nice hotel, smaller room than expected, but all ammenities were readily available when asked.
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
Loretta
"LA Tourist Trip"
Great location. Friendly and helpful staff. Great breakfast buffet.
2 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Jill
Excellent! Excellent! Excellent! Excellent! Excellent! Excellent! Excellent! Excellent! Excellent! Excellent! Excellent! Excellent!
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
"No response to my service calls"
I had trouble with the A/C in my room. I understand everyone can have a problem, but the troubling part was that after calling twice -- no one came to the room or checked back in to see if I had my complaint corrected. That was not very good.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
Doug
"Hotel in good location"
Fast and very friendly check-in. Hotel is clean and in good condition. Easy access to Westfield Shopping mall, Beverly Hills and Hollywood.
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
F.
"Ultimate Place to Stay in LA"
Growing up in LA, I always thought of the Century Plaza as one of the city's ultimate hotels. Having finally stayed there for the first time 26 years after moving out of LA, I still think the same thing. Wonderful hotel. Excellent service. Perfect location. And there's a Starbucks in the hotel.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015