All hotels in Newton, Massachusetts, United States of America
320 Washington Street, Newton, MA, 02458, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Wanted more from a Newton address"
Very little in the way of amenities, not particularly clean-there was a wine glass in the hall outside my room for the entire 5 days...
5 night business trip Jul 19, 2015
"Avoid if you need wifi"
Rooms were nice (if a bit noisy between the highway and A/C). Internet (Wifi) does not work at night. The front desk just said "too many people are using it." It would work only early in the mornings. Common areas are stale and the breakfast was average to below average. Service was good.
4 night business trip Jul 18, 2015
Wonderful stay. Needs refrigerators in the rooms.
3 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2015
"Loved it, once we found it!"
Beautiful hotel. Easy on the wallet. It might be 6 miles out of the city, but with public transportation, we made it in about 20 minutes on the express. Nice, quiet neighborhood. We just wish Google Maps knew where the entrance was. This hotel is literally over the freeway, so, pay close attention when setting the navigation.
4 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
Lucia
"clean n friendly hotel and staff"
girls weekend to see Dirty Dancing in Boston
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
linda
"Fireworks"
Ease of travel to Boston and comfort!
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Rufino
It was good, but if they offer transportation to the airport it will be better
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
juliana
"away from home feeling"
front desk and bell hop personnel were great,they wen't out of there way to meet my needs.
5 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
Chester M
Great location to Boston. Excellent Price. Spacious Rooms
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
JoAnn
We stayed for a night before catching flight. After a full day driving, the hotel is hard to find and we had to turn around on turnpike a few times to finally get to it. GPS does not help, it basically massed up. Hotel should give clear instruction and warning if it's in such a weird location. It's literally above the turnpike which is a fascinating for a moment. Then it becomes noisy. You hear all kinds of vehicle clearly non-stop.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Yu
I booked a room with 2 queen beds. When I got there the desk person looked stumped and I asked what was wrong and I was told they didn't have a room with 2 double beds. Ultimately they gave me a room with 2 double beds, NOT 2 queen beds, which is what I reserved and paid for. They gave me the keys with no apologies. **The following day the desk staff was wonderful with helping me with some work emails and faxes.
2 night business trip Jun 24, 2015
"Great View of the Mass Pike"
The kids loved watching the cars on the Mass Pike disappear under the hotel. They loved the pool. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Overall we were pleased with our stay.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
"Great place"
Great hotel, convenient location.
1 night business trip Jun 27, 2015
Diego
The bedding is very heavy, should consider lighter covers
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
gloria a
I feel the charge for parking was on the high side especially we were not there at all during the two except to sleep only
2 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
Caryn
"Patriot Day Weekend"
Went out to Boston for Patriots day weekend, stayed in nearby Newton, MA. Decent place to stay. Beds were a bit narrow but that is really just nit-picking. Did not see Tom Brady
4 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
Nick
"Convenient Hotel Away from the Sprawl"
Located in Newton on and in the Boston Turnpike. It straddles from one side to the other of the turnpike. From my third floor room, I could see cars going under the hotel. Very unique The service was good, although it took a but to get the valets in gear. The rooms are nice and clean. There are some great restaurants a taxi or uber ride from the hotel. Although I didn't go there the hotel restaurant is on opentable and looks like a great steak place. Because the property straddles the highway, you can walk in either side conveniently. The morning I left, they have a great "breakfast on the go" that made leaving easier. Overall, a great stay, but it was a bit pricey for a non downtown property, but it was Harvard graduation that weekend, I suspect that's not average
1 night business trip May 28, 2015
"Good for a short stay"
Adequate hotel. Upgraded is to top floor because we had an infant and there was an availability on the top floor. Otherwise, the noise from the Pike might be too loud. Dunkin Donuts conveniently across the street.
1 night family trip May 31, 2015
The hotel was OK. Not as nice as some of the other Crown Resorts. It was difficult to find the hotel. Bathroom was small and cramped. Pool wasn't clean. Water pressure in room was weak and water wasn't hot like I like it. No fridge or microwave. Just fell short for a crowne resort. Needed help using public transportation, hotel personnel gave us very vague poor directions. It was definitely an adventure.
2 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
Melody
"Super clean hotel but unfriendly staff"
The hotel and the rooms were super clean. However, the staff weren't very friendly. There seem to be irritated when we got to the front desk. It was also the experience of 2 other families that were with us. This is a shame.
5 night business trip May 24, 2015
"housekeeping lack of understanding English"
There was a communication problem. We had a pull out cot in our room. We asked it not to be pulled out yet. The housekeeping person did not understand English. The front desk had to be called to interpret and the housekeeper walked away with the pillows, etc. So when we got back later than night, we had to once again ask for pillows and blankets.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
"convenient location"
ok
1 night business trip May 16, 2015
Hong
"We'll come again"
The bed was most comfortable, bathroom very clean and staff pleasant. Everything was fine.
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
"10PM check-in: "Your room isn't quite ready...""
This is the 2nd time I've stayed here, and the 2nd time I've been disappointed. This last visit had me arriving at 10:00 PM, only to stand in line behind one other person (with THREE staff behind the reception desk) for 10 minutes with NOBODY saying something like "Welcome; we'll be with you in just a moment." 1 staff member was busy; I'm not clear what the other two were doing. When I was eventually greeting, I was told "Your room isn't quite ready yet; it will be a 10-15 minute wait." Okay, so no apology..., but honestly, it's 10 PM..., and my room isn't ready??? Disappointing. Wouldn't stay here again.
1 night business trip May 14, 2015
Gene
Overall just average in every way. The highway and railroad underneath the property was noisy and not relaxing. Some staff were extremely cordial and helpful while others much less service-oriented. The room itself, room service and Breakfast were fine not great. It was good value.
3 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"Weekend get away"
The room was nice and the staff was very friendly.
2 night romance trip May 2, 2015
"Cool & Comfy"
The Room was very comfortable, the only complaint was the pool wasn't very big and half of the machines in the gym were out of order
1 night trip with friends Apr 27, 2015
Devin
"avoid this hotel."
Hotel is on top of 90 west. loud and disturbing at all hours. staff is unprofessional. Asked what there is to do in Boston but staff replied they did not know. charges outrageous fees for parking despite the fact that we are guests of the hotel. the surrounding neighborhood is dead as there is nothing to do around the hotel.
2 night business trip Apr 25, 2015
Kang Duk
"Absolutely perfect!"
We were upgraded to a king executive suite upon check in without asking. The manager also gave us a complimentary breakfast (which is about $32 pp). Everything was clean, inviting, and overall fantastic! Will book again!
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
heather
"Convenient and accessible."
Restaurant was excellent. Room was clean. Heating,air conditioning system was loud. Staff was friendly and helpful. Renovation was beautiful.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
The hotel was very pleasant and quite. I room was nice.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
"Decent business hotel"
Watch out for $28 parking fee. My room had a problem and the hotel waived this fee.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
"Easter week"
Booked 2 double beds gave us 1 bed and there was a couch in the room they did compensate free parking for 3 days .Housekeeping forgot to clean our room Easter Sunday . They had a a lot of events going on that day. We did not hear any noise. The manager was very sorry about house keeping . The room was modern and really nice. It was over highway I liked the view. I would go back in spite of mix up.
3 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
"Best Location for the Buck"
It was the perfect location, very close to all we wanted to see in Boston. The drive to and from the airport was smooth. Wish the room was bigger and more updated. The beds were a little hard, but bearable. The night front desk crew was amazing and extremely helpful and pleasant. I would definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
"Not worthy of the Crown Plaza name."
This hotel is built over the Mass turnpike. It was very loud, all night. The room had a musty smell to it, the toilet was clogged. Very unhappy with our stay.
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"Nice hotel close to Boston"
We enjoyed our stay at the Crowne Plaza. The room was ready when we arrived, and was clean and comfortable. I was impressed with how quiet it was, considering the hotel had 2 large groups of university students staying at the hotel during our stay. The staff was exceptionally helpful, offering a loaner umbrella so that i wouldn't get wet on a short walking errand i did while in town. In addition to forgetting to pack my umbrella, I had also forgotten to pack directions to our next destination. The staff was incredibly helpful in providing me emotional support ( LOL), and printed directions on how to get to our next stop. I would definitely recommend staying at this fine hotel !
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"Parking"
Never thought about paying $30 for parking in that area.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
young
"college trips"
hotel sits right on top of the expressway; extremely loud at night even on the 10th floor
2 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
Linda K.
"BIRTHDAY PARTY"
VERY PLEASANT HAD FUN WITH MY GRANDAUTHER
2 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
Carol L.
"shaky stay!!"
Location was not convenient for getting to the Boston medical center at Longwood Ave Building shook constantly of course it's located over interstate 90! Very noisy location Rooms were extremely clean and stocked well Very polite and helpful staff!!
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Pamela
"Easy access to highway, very clean and updated"
After we prepaid through Expedia, we realized that parking was an extra fee. It was a shock, but still, it was a good value, for the cleanliness and the friendly staff. It is right over highway 90, and so has easy access. I was lulled to sleep by the traffic "swish." It did not bother us. My family enjoyed the cookies at the front that greeted us after a long drive. It would be nice to have free continental breakfast, but we simply brewed our own coffee in the room, and brought our own pastries. Overall, it was more convenient that way.
Since it's over expressway, it's better to stay in higher floor to avoid big noise whole night. The other is great!
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
"Business stay"
Need to be above the 3rd floor as the noise from the highway can be an issue. But other than that a great place for business as it is easy to get into Boston.
4 night business trip Mar 16, 2015
"Weekend Visit"
Not a bad room for the value. A little noisy at night and shower never really got hot.
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
Glenn
"Great hotel. Easy access to everything"
great hotel. Recommended. Clean beautiful great restaurant bar
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
HMS
"Vaca 2015"
Stay was fine but restaurant tried to charge us for 3 breakfast when only one ate. We had them to correct it but they turned in the one for three so at check out time we were unable to resvw the matter. The staff at checkin and checkout were not very knowledgable and could definitely use more training.
2 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Judy
"Convenient to everything"
I thought the Hotel was friendly, convenient and a good bargain for the price.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Convenient and fun!"
Great! The only sub-par was the breakfast, but otherwise everything was terrific! Staff was very attentive and anticipated our needs - thank you.
1 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
They told me that parking was $20/day. charged me 28. they so tried to charge me $70 fot dinner at Social resaturant, which i did not have.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
"It's fine if you need a stop for the night"
The hotel is built across a major highway, but the rooms are soundproof enough that noise is not a problem. Parking in the hotel garage is an extra charge and neighborhood parking is nearly impossible. There are a couple of bars and restaurants within a quick walk -- not fancy, but good food. Beyond that, there's nothing to write home about. It's a decent place to spend a night if you have business in the area.
1 night business trip Mar 8, 2015