Cheap hotel in Stuttgart, Germany
Hotels.com has something for everyone in its huge selection of fantastic hotel deals. With savings available all over the world a Cheap hotel in Stuttgart is surprisingly easy to find. But be quick – all sale deals are subject to availability and are selling fast!
Reviewed by Aaron H of "Montana" on
Sep 27, 2011
The staff here are all friendly and the hotel is clean and pleasant. Nice bar in the lobby with free evening snacks. My room was VERY small but it did the job. It's within walking distance from the train station (about 15 minutes) but there are no shops or restaurants nearby. The closest place is a gas station a few blocks away with snacks, etc. I was allowed to check in early which was nice. I would stay here again. Not the fanciest place but clean, safe and quiet.
Reviewed by Lukas R of "Graz, Austria" on
Mar 6, 2011
The hotel is located very conveniently only about a mile from an highway exit and also very close to the Porsche Museum.
- Breakfast is €7 and consists of a small buffet and a selection of freshly made hot beverages.
- Internet is €3 for 24hrs.
- The hotel is inside the enviromental restricted driving zone ("Umweltzone"), so you technically need a green or yellow emission sticker
- a 10 minute walk away is "chen's cooking" , a very good asian restaurant
-like others stated, the rooms are time machines to the 60s.
- There is free parking in the backyard of the hotel