"Great location, great price and very clean"
Reviewed by a Hotels.com guest on Feb 25, 2013
Very comfortable room. Price was reasonable, and complimentary breakfast very good. Nice quiet rooms, very clean. The only bad thing, is the location and I did not see any great eating places around. It is kind of stuck out in nowhere. However, for what I needed, it worked exceptionally well.
Reviewed by a Hotels.com guest on Feb 24, 2013
I haven't felt that "at home" feeling in a hotel until now.
I had a deluxe studio non-smoking room and it was outstanding condition for a hotel.
- very close proximity to various stores
- close proximity to the hospital Texas Health Harris
- clean (for a health provider standard)
- very friendly work personnel
- (very circumstantial) is you have a neighbor that is very loud and have a pet
- close proximity to various stores ( traffic jams).. But if you time it correctly you won't be in the middle of it
Thank you for the services provided I will surely return if my business take me back to Fort Worth!