"Visiting Iceland? One of the most important things to choose when visiting a new country is the perfect accommodation, which you can find at Hotels.com.
Search a variety of brand hotels in Iceland and find a perfect hotel room. Hotels.com always has the best hotel deals or just cheaper hotels in Iceland to fit your vacation needs. Book multiple hotels for a trip across Iceland, or select a single hotel accommodation at the location of your choice. Find from top 5 star hotels in Iceland to Iceland accommodation with a swimming pool, gym, free breakfast, and family friendly.
Use our mapping and search facilities to book a luxury lodging in Iceland with a great discount or a family accommodation in Iceland at cheapest prices. You can save even in our hotels and resorts near the beaches and famous landmarks. Compare 241 hotels by:
- - Nightly rates/ price
- - Location within Iceland
- - Cities in Iceland
- - Top attractions in Iceland
- - Hotels in different areas of Iceland
- - Genuine Hotels.com guest reviews for hotels in Iceland
- - Star rating
- - Amenities
- - Hotel name & chain
- - Theme (business, luxury, romantic...)
Don’t forget to read Hotels.com genuine guest reviews, they match Expedia Iceland reviews for hotels and you can also check the TripAdvisor Iceland reviews score for each of our 241 hotels.
Read all the details for our hotels in Iceland:
- - Recently updated hotel rates & availability
- - Detailed hotel information and photos
- - City maps displaying your hotel in Iceland and the nearest public transportation and landmarks
Check our Welcome Rewards Program before booking your vacation in Iceland with Hotels.com. It’s easy to join the Program, it takes only a few minutes – Book and stay 10 nights and get 1 night free*.
And when you make your hotel booking in Iceland with Hotels.com we'll send you all the information that you'll need such as:
- - Receive a reservation confirmation in your email. It should provide details of your Iceland hotel booking, contact details for your Iceland hotel, directions, attractions, best local restaurants and landmarks