"Visiting Estonia? One of the most important things to choose when visiting a new country is the perfect accommodation, which you can find at Hotels.com.
Search a variety of brand hotels in Estonia and find a perfect hotel room. Hotels.com always has the best hotel deals or just cheaper hotels in Estonia to fit your vacation needs. Book multiple hotels for a trip across Estonia, or select a single hotel accommodation at the location of your choice. Find from top 5 star hotels in Estonia to Estonia accommodation with a swimming pool, gym, free breakfast, and family friendly.
Use our mapping and search facilities to book a luxury lodging in Estonia with a great discount or a family accommodation in Estonia at cheapest prices. You can save even in our hotels and resorts near the beaches and famous landmarks. Compare 0 hotels by:
- - Nightly rates/ price
- - Location within Estonia
- - Cities in Estonia
- - Top attractions in Estonia
- - Hotels in different areas of Estonia
- - Genuine Hotels.com guest reviews for hotels in Estonia
- - Star rating
- - Amenities
- - Hotel name & chain
- - Theme (business, luxury, romantic...)
Don’t forget to read Hotels.com genuine guest reviews, they match Expedia Estonia reviews for hotels and you can also check the TripAdvisor Estonia reviews score for each of our 0 hotels.
Read all the details for our hotels in Estonia:
- - Recently updated hotel rates & availability
- - Detailed hotel information and photos
- - City maps displaying your hotel in Estonia and the nearest public transportation and landmarks
Check our Welcome Rewards Program before booking your vacation in Estonia with Hotels.com. It’s easy to join the Program, it takes only a few minutes – Book and stay 10 nights and get 1 night free*.
And when you make your hotel booking in Estonia with Hotels.com we'll send you all the information that you'll need such as:
- - Receive a reservation confirmation in your email. It should provide details of your Estonia hotel booking, contact details for your Estonia hotel, directions, attractions, best local restaurants and landmarks