"Visiting Myanmar? One of the most important things to choose when visiting a new country is the perfect accommodation, which you can find at Hotels.com.
Search a variety of brand hotels in Myanmar and find a perfect hotel room. Hotels.com always has the best hotel deals or just cheaper hotels in Myanmar to fit your vacation needs. Book multiple hotels for a trip across Myanmar, or select a single hotel accommodation at the location of your choice. Find from top 5 star hotels in Myanmar to Myanmar accommodation with a swimming pool, gym, free breakfast, and family friendly.
Use our mapping and search facilities to book a luxury lodging in Myanmar with a great discount or a family accommodation in Myanmar at cheapest prices. You can save even in our hotels and resorts near the beaches and famous landmarks. Compare 248 hotels by:
- - Nightly rates/ price
- - Location within Myanmar
- - Cities in Myanmar
- - Top attractions in Myanmar
- - Hotels in different areas of Myanmar
- - Genuine Hotels.com guest reviews for hotels in Myanmar
- - Star rating
- - Amenities
- - Hotel name & chain
- - Theme (business, luxury, romantic...)
Don’t forget to read Hotels.com genuine guest reviews, they match Expedia Myanmar reviews for hotels and you can also check the TripAdvisor Myanmar reviews score for each of our 248 hotels.
Read all the details for our hotels in Myanmar:
- - Recently updated hotel rates & availability
- - Detailed hotel information and photos
- - City maps displaying your hotel in Myanmar and the nearest public transportation and landmarks
Check our Welcome Rewards Program before booking your vacation in Myanmar with Hotels.com. It’s easy to join the Program, it takes only a few minutes – Book and stay 10 nights and get 1 night free*.
And when you make your hotel booking in Myanmar with Hotels.com we'll send you all the information that you'll need such as:
- - Receive a reservation confirmation in your email. It should provide details of your Myanmar hotel booking, contact details for your Myanmar hotel, directions, attractions, best local restaurants and landmarks