"Visiting Japan? One of the most important things to choose when visiting a new country is the perfect accommodation, which you can find at Hotels.com.
Search a variety of brand hotels in Japan and find a perfect hotel room. Hotels.com always has the best hotel deals or just cheaper hotels in Japan to fit your vacation needs. Book multiple hotels for a trip across Japan, or select a single hotel accommodation at the location of your choice. Find from top 5 star hotels in Japan to Japan accommodation with a swimming pool, gym, free breakfast, and family friendly.
Use our mapping and search facilities to book a luxury lodging in Japan with a great discount or a family accommodation in Japan at cheapest prices. You can save even in our hotels and resorts near the beaches and famous landmarks. Compare 4739 hotels by:
- - Nightly rates/ price
- - Location within Japan
- - Cities in Japan
- - Top attractions in Japan
- - Hotels in different areas of Japan
- - Genuine Hotels.com guest reviews for hotels in Japan
- - Star rating
- - Amenities
- - Hotel name & chain
- - Theme (business, luxury, romantic...)
Don’t forget to read Hotels.com genuine guest reviews, they match Expedia Japan reviews for hotels and you can also check the TripAdvisor Japan reviews score for each of our 4739 hotels.
Read all the details for our hotels in Japan:
- - Recently updated hotel rates & availability
- - Detailed hotel information and photos
- - City maps displaying your hotel in Japan and the nearest public transportation and landmarks
Check our Welcome Rewards Program before booking your vacation in Japan with Hotels.com. It’s easy to join the Program, it takes only a few minutes – Book and stay 10 nights and get 1 night free*.
And when you make your hotel booking in Japan with Hotels.com we'll send you all the information that you'll need such as:
- - Receive a reservation confirmation in your email. It should provide details of your Japan hotel booking, contact details for your Japan hotel, directions, attractions, best local restaurants and landmarks