"Visiting Jamaica? One of the most important things to choose when visiting a new country is the perfect accommodation, which you can find at Hotels.com.
Search a variety of brand hotels in Jamaica and find a perfect hotel room. Hotels.com always has the best hotel deals or just cheaper hotels in Jamaica to fit your vacation needs. Book multiple hotels for a trip across Jamaica, or select a single hotel accommodation at the location of your choice. Find from top 5 star hotels in Jamaica to Jamaica accommodation with a swimming pool, gym, free breakfast, and family friendly.
Use our mapping and search facilities to book a luxury lodging in Jamaica with a great discount or a family accommodation in Jamaica at cheapest prices. You can save even in our hotels and resorts near the beaches and famous landmarks. Compare 366 hotels by:
- - Nightly rates/ price
- - Location within Jamaica
- - Cities in Jamaica
- - Top attractions in Jamaica
- - Hotels in different areas of Jamaica
- - Genuine Hotels.com guest reviews for hotels in Jamaica
- - Star rating
- - Amenities
- - Hotel name & chain
- - Theme (business, luxury, romantic...)
Don’t forget to read Hotels.com genuine guest reviews, they match Expedia Jamaica reviews for hotels and you can also check the TripAdvisor Jamaica reviews score for each of our 366 hotels.
Read all the details for our hotels in Jamaica:
- - Recently updated hotel rates & availability
- - Detailed hotel information and photos
- - City maps displaying your hotel in Jamaica and the nearest public transportation and landmarks
Check our Welcome Rewards Program before booking your vacation in Jamaica with Hotels.com. It’s easy to join the Program, it takes only a few minutes – Book and stay 10 nights and get 1 night free*.
And when you make your hotel booking in Jamaica with Hotels.com we'll send you all the information that you'll need such as:
- - Receive a reservation confirmation in your email. It should provide details of your Jamaica hotel booking, contact details for your Jamaica hotel, directions, attractions, best local restaurants and landmarks