"Visiting Italy? One of the most important things to choose when visiting a new country is the perfect accommodation, which you can find at Hotels.com.
Search a variety of brand hotels in Italy and find a perfect hotel room. Hotels.com always has the best hotel deals or just cheaper hotels in Italy to fit your vacation needs. Book multiple hotels for a trip across Italy, or select a single hotel accommodation at the location of your choice. Find from top 5 star hotels in Italy to Italy accommodation with a swimming pool, gym, free breakfast, and family friendly.
Use our mapping and search facilities to book a luxury lodging in Italy with a great discount or a family accommodation in Italy at cheapest prices. You can save even in our hotels and resorts near the beaches and famous landmarks. Compare 21486 hotels by:
- - Nightly rates/ price
- - Location within Italy
- - Cities in Italy
- - Top attractions in Italy
- - Hotels in different areas of Italy
- - Genuine Hotels.com guest reviews for hotels in Italy
- - Star rating
- - Amenities
- - Hotel name & chain
- - Theme (business, luxury, romantic...)
Don’t forget to read Hotels.com genuine guest reviews, they match Expedia Italy reviews for hotels and you can also check the TripAdvisor Italy reviews score for each of our 21486 hotels.
Read all the details for our hotels in Italy:
- - Recently updated hotel rates & availability
- - Detailed hotel information and photos
- - City maps displaying your hotel in Italy and the nearest public transportation and landmarks
Check our Welcome Rewards Program before booking your vacation in Italy with Hotels.com. It’s easy to join the Program, it takes only a few minutes – Book and stay 10 nights and get 1 night free*.
And when you make your hotel booking in Italy with Hotels.com we'll send you all the information that you'll need such as:
- - Receive a reservation confirmation in your email. It should provide details of your Italy hotel booking, contact details for your Italy hotel, directions, attractions, best local restaurants and landmarks