"Visiting Ireland? One of the most important things to choose when visiting a new country is the perfect accommodation, which you can find at Hotels.com.
Search a variety of brand hotels in Ireland and find a perfect hotel room. Hotels.com always has the best hotel deals or just cheaper hotels in Ireland to fit your vacation needs. Book multiple hotels for a trip across Ireland, or select a single hotel accommodation at the location of your choice. Find from top 5 star hotels in Ireland to Ireland accommodation with a swimming pool, gym, free breakfast, and family friendly.
Use our mapping and search facilities to book a luxury lodging in Ireland with a great discount or a family accommodation in Ireland at cheapest prices. You can save even in our hotels and resorts near the beaches and famous landmarks. Compare 0 hotels by:
- - Nightly rates/ price
- - Location within Ireland
- - Cities in Ireland
- - Top attractions in Ireland
- - Hotels in different areas of Ireland
- - Genuine Hotels.com guest reviews for hotels in Ireland
- - Star rating
- - Amenities
- - Hotel name & chain
- - Theme (business, luxury, romantic...)
Don’t forget to read Hotels.com genuine guest reviews, they match Expedia Ireland reviews for hotels and you can also check the TripAdvisor Ireland reviews score for each of our 0 hotels.
Read all the details for our hotels in Ireland:
- - Recently updated hotel rates & availability
- - Detailed hotel information and photos
- - City maps displaying your hotel in Ireland and the nearest public transportation and landmarks
Check our Welcome Rewards Program before booking your vacation in Ireland with Hotels.com. It’s easy to join the Program, it takes only a few minutes – Book and stay 10 nights and get 1 night free*.
And when you make your hotel booking in Ireland with Hotels.com we'll send you all the information that you'll need such as:
- - Receive a reservation confirmation in your email. It should provide details of your Ireland hotel booking, contact details for your Ireland hotel, directions, attractions, best local restaurants and landmarks